adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you don't own a decent pair of dress shoes :hhh:

nikkas wearing black AFs to funerals and Sunday Service :hhh:

nikkas wearing the faux leather plastic box looking Stacy Adams joints :hhh:

Let go of the hypebeast tendencies and drop $300 on a pair of nice Oxfords. And if they're uncomfortable, find a pair that are comfortable.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
wear chinos, very very light jean fabric and i have a few. goes well with a range of footwear.

:salute:i like your style because at your young age you already see you shouldnt be dressing like a teen or just overly casual looking like you are living with no prospects.

its not about being dapper or overly conservative but comfortable and maturely presented. theres so many styles that dont need sneakers at all.

a sneaker head wears sweats and jeans all the time i bet the wardrobe is full of casual wears with a metro pass, its about presentation and i cant take anyone in their 30s seriously going round the middle of a working week wearing sneakers.

I disagree with this sentiment. Nothing wrong with sneakers or even the casual look. If your 30+ rocking these
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F08%2Fthe-civilist-berlin-nike-sb-dunk-low-first-look-heat-change-cz5123-001-001.jpg

or looking like
aeab1a5f756d24a65d0fff9c9d5de75a--jordan--men-fashion.jpg

I might side eye, because personally to me I’m not fond of bright and colorful designs particularly when it comes to sneakers, but something like this
b75d4206c36f91d8b3986f494df95fc1.jpg

is super clean. In fact, I think I’m gonna go buy those for myself as a Christmas gift, didn’t realize how dope they were to me until I started looking for the pics :russ:

Last edited:

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I disagree with this sentiment. Nothing wrong with sneakers or even the casual look. If your 30+ rocking these
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F08%2Fthe-civilist-berlin-nike-sb-dunk-low-first-look-heat-change-cz5123-001-001.jpg

or looking like

I might side eye, because personally to me I’m not fond of bright and colorful designs particularly when it comes to sneakers, but something like this

is super clean

Nothing wrong with sneakers and casual wear in general. It's just knowing what goes with suits (i.e. not sneakers)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

or looking like

is super clean. In fact, I think I’m gonna go by those for myself as a Christmas gift, didn’t realize how dope they were to me until I started looking for the pics :russ:

i guess its your environment i am not saying USA is more leisure based but in the UK even the rich brothers dont wear 2 or 3 chains and the clothes are more downplayed. its still about designer tags but they sport them a little different.

to me my personal taste i wouldnt wear anything other than low ankle sneakers all in one color black/white and normally stan smiths or something similar.

what type of places do you go and wear those jordans and jeans, how would you get yourself dressed up with them sneakers?

some pictures if you got chill time lol :feedme:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you USA probably?

in the UK we dont wear jeans and spaceboot looking sneakers got more style than that.(anyone that does is a basketball head using public transport and basketball heads are rare here)

if someones in sneakers they are wearing a form of sweats. thats the standard.

Stop capping, been to England many times. And your so-called style is non existent.

The average breh aint on no stylish anything

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
So when you turn 30 you should immediately stop wearing everything you enjoy?

:mjlol:

I'm on my Pharrell Williams now.
:banderas:

:russ: but you are in the entertainment field like a DJ right, your whole set up is casual based i see all the hiphopers all the time come of age and still dress in them overly casuals. its cool if thats your field but what about the mechanics on the off days or the adult student all wearing the same things as teens.

i can only wear sneakers when doing physical activities like painting, grocery shopping(some times because even then i dress appropriate you never know who'll you'll meet or what will happen outdoors) and sports. jeans look ugly to me and feel even worse.

expand your footwear range by adopting better suited presentation to meet your status. if you werent a DJ i would look at any other person wearing tee's and jeans with sneakers past 30 as a little layabout.

but you, you get props.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Stop capping, been to England many times. And your so-called style is non existent.

The average breh aint on no stylish anything

whatever didnt say its the mecca of style i said we dont wear sneakers with anything other than sweats.:hhh:

upload9223368955665727060.jpg

:hubie:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
i guess its your environment i am not saying USA is more leisure based but in the UK even the rich brothers dont wear 2 or 3 chains and the clothes are more downplayed. its still about designer tags but they sport them a little different.

to me my personal taste i wouldnt wear anything other than low ankle sneakers all in one color black/white and normally stan smiths or something similar.

what type of places do you go and wear those jordans and jeans, how would you get yourself dressed up with them sneakers?

some pictures if you got chill time lol :feedme:

that’s easy so those same jeans and sneakers with a rick Owens cashmere up top. Slim fit to slightly hug my body to highlight biceps, chest, etc but not tight looking and fit slightly below the belt.
image.jpg

Belt this color
IMG_0375RS_f938c97b-0081-4980-896e-f4ad8279e76a_760x.jpg

My nomos infront of my wristbands
0701_club-2d-front-masked.jpg

And I keep 2 gold necklaces on. Both are 18in. They shine real bright so I always keep them tucked, so they’ll provide a nice contrast around the neck area with the black hoodie. I value fit and the small details a lot. My style is simple, so those small details are usually what separates me and provide the personality. And I would rock it wherever. Date, party, etc..

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
that’s easy so those same jeans and sneakers with a rick Owens cashmere up top. Slim fit to slightly hug my body to highlight biceps, chest, etc but not tight looking and fit slightly below the belt.
image.jpg

Belt this color
IMG_0375RS_f938c97b-0081-4980-896e-f4ad8279e76a_760x.jpg

My nomos infront of my wristbands
0701_club-2d-front-masked.jpg

And I keep 2 gold necklaces on. Both are 18in. They shine real bright so I always keep them tucked, so they’ll provide a nice contrast around the neck area with the black hoodie. I value fit and the small details a lot. My style is simple, so those small details are usually what separates me and provide the personality. And I would rock it wherever. Date, party, etc..

thats a crispy watch and sweat top :banderas:

you didnt show the bottom half though, need to see how the get up looks :dame:

just the footwear and bottoms you would rock with them :whoa:

solid style though.