For the Love of God, PLEASE STOP WEARING SUITS WITH SNEAKERS

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
giphy.gif

All the females said they like the fit lol

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
A lot of y’all speak the fashion language and post the right pics of fits you don’t have...you ain’t fooling anyone :russ:.

And there is nothing wrong with suits and sneakers if the fit AND situation is right.
@ them..

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A lot of y’all speak the fashion language and post the right pics of fits you don’t have...you ain’t fooling anyone :russ:.

And there is nothing wrong with suits and sneakers if the fit AND situation is right.

It's rare that the fit AND situation is right. 99% of the time the fit is wack and the situation is off. Most people shouldn't bother.

If you have a tailor, the sneakers are minimal, no tie is required (collarless shirt please), AND the occasion is a party or otherwise downscale... Go ahead. Otherwise... Nah. If you gotta wear J's ditch the suit.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
if you are wearing sneakers with anything other than sweats you lost.

sneakers and jeans :hhh:

jeans :hhh:
I can agree with wearing basketball sneakers and jeans, I just can’t make it look good lol. I’m always wearing some casual joints like Pumas, Adidas, or Chucks with jeans. Nobody is stopping me from doing that :russ:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's rare that the fit AND situation is right. 99% of the time the fit is wack and the situation is off. Most people shouldn't bother.

If you have a tailor, the sneakers are minimal, no tie is required (collarless shirt please), AND the occasion is a party or otherwise downscale... Go ahead. Otherwise... Nah. If you gotta wear J's ditch the suit.

No need to tell me any of this...I’m good.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
quality is everything some of these shows are comfy
Understood. I’ll wear them if I’m at an event or doing minimal movement. I literally walk around for miles in the city just seeing what’s going on. I’m keeping sneakers on deck. Mostly running shoes too.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
This doesn’t bother me much honestly. I could see a scenario where I would do the same. If you are wearing a suit, the shoes should probably be one color that compliments the suit.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Understood. I’ll wear them if I’m at an event or doing minimal movement. I literally walk around for miles in the city just seeing what’s going on. I’m keeping sneakers on deck. Mostly running shoes too.

I feel you. I have a friend who has his own style business and he’s the type to wear a suit to go to the Dunkin’ Donuts around the corner. I told him I’m all about the dapper look but not 24/7

:hhh:

His reasoning. “You’ll never know who you bump into”.

My response?

nikka I ain’t trying to bump into someone every second

:hhh:

Last edited: