:mjlol:
Do this niqqa drive a train?
:russ:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
He still look like a Proud Boy with them dirty ass beat up boots on. That shyt trash and then he flooding. No black man would dress like that.

What I care if he's a fashion designer, Gay or who he's connected to:hhh::gucci::scust::what::ufdup:
proud boys wear upperclass suits? since when? theyre literally rural militia type nikkas that wear hawaiian shirts. dude you dont know what youre talking about.

and yes. black men flood. wtf. and we're not a fukking monolith. some people do some things and other people do other things ...kinda ignorant stupid shyt is this. :what:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This works for him because it’s a casual outfit. Gold chain, non traditional suit color, no collared shirt, and no tie. Sneakers and casual attire typically go together. The problem is dudes will wear full on business suits and/or ties with sneakers and it just throws everything off. Once a tie is on then you’ve committed to business attire, meaning no sneakers.

But I think we know from another recent thread that a lot of dudes on here just don’t understand how to dress appropriately.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
This works for him because it’s a casual outfit. Gold chain, non traditional suit color, no collared shirt, and no tie. Sneakers and casual attire typically go together. The problem is dudes will wear full on business suits and/or ties with sneakers and it just throws everything off. Once a tie is on then you’ve committed to business attire, meaning no sneakers.

But I think we know from another recent thread that a lot of dudes on here just don’t understand how to dress appropriately.

real talk and the guy is tall (just thought i'd add that it makes his wears look better) not crumbled up pant leg he looks crisp.

still wouldnt wear it though.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
proud boys wear upperclass suits? since when? theyre literally rural militia type nikkas that wear hawaiian shirts. dude you dont know what youre talking about.

and yes. black men flood. wtf. and we're not a fukking monolith. some people do some things and other people do other things ...kinda ignorant stupid shyt is this. :what:
:sas2::snoop: yeah look up over this post:smugdraper:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
A full suit, of course not..:comeon:

With a sport coat and jeans/casual slacks, yes..
But depends on the sneaker in question as well.