For the Love of God, PLEASE STOP WEARING SUITS WITH SNEAKERS

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I say this every time I watch middle aged dudes on the football networks rocking that shyt. Thry look stupid. It looks good on very rare occasions but the fit and shoe type has to be right.

I used to do jeans with some vans and a blazer some years ago but even I don’t do that now. I’ll wear dress shoes just casual ones.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
pretty sure ive seen nick wooster do it. and i am 100% certain no one dresses better than he does on here

found one.
nick-wooster-26.jpg
:leostare::beli::mindblown::rudy::what:
What in the Proud Boys shyt is that:scust:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Somebody in a suit and sneakers done took OP’s girl @situationlines, now he done ran back to the Coli to post his frustration :russ:

“Why you like him? But but but, I got on monk straps with my suit, he got on sneakers” :mjcry:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
So it’s not just me. Every time I see these former athletes turned analysts on ESPN do this corny bs I just :snoop:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
um....hes left wing and a close friends of obama.

you had the nerve to use mindblown too.

the nikka is a fashion designer....for very big companies.....and gay :snoop:
He still look like a Proud Boy with them dirty ass beat up boots on. That shyt trash and then he flooding. No black man would dress like that.

What I care if he's a fashion designer, Gay or who he's connected to:hhh::gucci::scust::what::ufdup: