flavor-flav.jpg

220px-Benedict_Cumberbatch_SDCC_2014.jpg

Forest-Whitaker-smile.jpg

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Generally when girls are asked their ideal guy, they're either very vague or then name off the quintessential choices to try and fit in or not give too much away.
Some of the women here have given clear levels and more specific choices where we can actually tell the characteristics that they're basing their criteria off of, without having them explicitly state them.

Last edited:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Get out. He's claimed. :rwot:

I find a lot of these 'average' guys attractive. Average can be attractive. Average isn't a bad thing imo even tho so many in TLR make it seem that way:yeshrug:
Are there anymore smilies of Roman? :lupe:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Since I'm a dark brown brother, I have light skin envy and figured that yall find all them light skin dudes attractive.

But yall saying Idris, Don chedeale, and Terrance howard are attractive throws me.

Its pretty wild how varied the opinions on looks are in this thread. Like if all of you were together, in a room if I approached all of you it would be a total toss up on attractive, average and unattractive. I mean it looks like I'd be winning over all but that variety is :wow:

The thing is, I feel like complexion matters more to men in terms of finding someone attractive or not than it does to women. Most of the women I know have dated all over the color spectrum and consider plenty of dark and light men attractive and/or unattractive.

I've literally been attracted to and dated almost every color; however, over my lifetime, the guys who usually showed the most interest in me were rather light and/or lighter brown.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The thing is, I feel like complexion matters more to men in terms of finding someone attractive or not than it does to women. Most of the women I know have dated all over the color spectrum and consider plenty of dark and light men attractive and/or unattractive.

I've literally been attracted to and dated almost every color; however, over my lifetime, the guys who usually showed the most interest in me were rather light and/or lighter brown.
Are the people you're attracted to similar in looks to a family member?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Generally when girls are asked their ideal guy, they're either very vague or then name off the quintessential choices to try and fit in or not give too much away.
Some of women here have given clear levels and more specific choices where we can actually tell the characteristics that they're basing their criteria off of, without having them explicitly state them.
Based on my choices, can you tell the characteristics i'm basing my criteria off of?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Are the people you're attracted to similar in looks to a family member?

Actually, I've been not so attracted to a lot of good looking darker guys because they look too much like my brother :scusthov:

So no, I really want them to look different. However, people say that my boyfriend and I look like brother and sister (I don't think so).

and yes, it's me thank you!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Me and my boy have a on going theory joke that opposite complexions of black people are the ones that work out and last and two people of the same complexions dont last... clearly its nothing legit to this theory and its mostly jokes... but

sofar its accuracy rate is sky high tho :sas2: