For thecoli brehettes we need to see what yall attracted to

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Are the people you're attracted to similar in looks to a family member?
My first reaction to this question, was :scusthov:
But then I remembered for a period of time ALL the guys I talked you resembled my brother. And I mean same complexion, similar build, close in height, some of them wore glasses, just like my brother...
I recall one of the guys had a hat on & I was like, 'damn he looks like **** :dwillhuh:'

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

All 3 of these guys (Konshens, Ding Dong & Voicemail) are hot in their own way. So much swag! So much flavour! :blessed::whew::ohlawd::ahh:

& I wanna make babies with Busy Signal. I fukkin love his style!

:noah::ahh::dead:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
lmao...im not trying to be a dikk here, but take whatever a woman says with a grain ermm well splash of salt. what a woman says<what she does. iv'e had women tell me they would never ever be caught dead with me and how ugly i was. couple months later im re adjusting their spines. admittedly i got this way more was when i was fat, but it doesn't really matter. here are things i have learned. Women may find you attractive, but they know they will have to do a lot to keep you, or that you might be a "player"(so retarded). Or that they think they have no chance at getting with you so they automatically brush a dude off as "ugly" or to "pretty" "not my type" etc. Esepcially if they are around their friends. This applies to nikkas as well. Truth be told a lot of people will be just happy to have someone average. Don't let anyone fool you. And above average people tend to always be with someone a notch lower than them so they can feel in control of the relationship.

Daps
Most women don't want to "get play". They want commitment.

Before we digress let me point out the original topic of this thread was what is deemed attractive by women. Not commitment.

With that being said, most women don't deserve commitment. I'm curious, what makes you desirable to be committed to?

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Before we digress let me point out the original topic of this thread was what is deemed attractive by women. Not commitment.

With that being said, most women don't deserve commitment. I'm curious, what makes you desirable to be committed to?

:comeon:
I don't know, what makes an man think that he is entitled to commitment?

Hot

Lance Gross :youngsabo:
lance-gross.jpg

girl yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Daps
So based on celebs, I'll give some examples

Hot: Idris, Young Buck (don't judge me. He probably needs to be taller, but I thought he was beautiful), David Banner
Attractive: Boris, Lance Gross (like I think they are attractive, but a bit pretty for my tastes)
Average: Don Cheadle
Funny-looking: Usher
Ugly: Lil Wayne, Dennis Rodman

you find him attractive with those damn dark circles around his eyes? :scusthov:

I think I may be the only woman alive that doesn't find Idris attractive. I mean, I don't think he's ugly or anything, but...
Based off of his personality I'd date him though.

You know, I didn't originally, but then I didn't pay him much attention. But then I started looking and I saw it. And truthfully, I don't think he's always "attractive" but he's sexy. I don't know how else to explain it.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
You know, I didn't originally, but then I didn't pay him much attention. But then I started looking and I saw it. And truthfully, I don't think he's always "attractive" but he's sexy. I don't know how else to explain it.
Yeah, I get it. He's sexy.