For Toya Graham (Mom who beat her son for protesting), so much happened -- and little has changed

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Nah, this mom was trash and is forever trash. As soon as I heard she was unemployed with 6 kids and never married I knew she was just full of bad decisions, like

First off, you aint got a job, so how in the fukk you turning down jobs?

"certified medication technician license,"

aka I bring pills to people at nursing homes for 11 an hour.

nikka thats not a field lol.

Does your pastor care about you having 6 kids out of wedlock?
:stopitslime:

Which isn't what she got her license for either, and pays complete ass.

Could have made what she's making on the assembly line working 40 hours a week and actually been with her kids.

This lady basically c00ned her son for the approval of white gaze.
:camby:
:mjlol: I ain't never seen so much bitterness for someone you don't know. At least she taking care of the kids and working. :yeshrug: Don't be heated because your moms let uncle Jay drink up all your juicy juice breh:wow:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
:mjlol: I ain't never seen so much bitterness for someone you don't know. At least she taking care of the kids and working. :yeshrug: Don't be heated because your moms let uncle Jay drink up all your juicy juice:wow:

Cosign c00ning brehs.

You sound like a real ass idiot.

She did all that showing out and basically stunted her child's growth into a man like we were back in slave times and she was trying to keep her son from being taken by the massa. She is the living embodiment of slave mentality, and the emasculating of black men growing up in single mother homes.

fukk her, and fukk you too.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Steve Harvey talked about mentoring her son and sending him to a camp. Never happened. Van Jones offered to help her son apply for scholarships. Never happened. BET and a hospital offered a job. Never came thru

I read that, but she got a job and her son is in Job corps. It sucks she didn't cash in, but people get lied to every day.

I'm still glad its an happy ending.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these celebrities dont really wanna help. They wanna use you because you are whats hot on the net or news, if they get you on their show or link their name with your name, the celebrities get more viewers/hits. Once your 15 mins over they bounce and leech on the next thing thats gone viral.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
She got on all those white talk shows and c00ned it up and got all those pats on the head from white folks only to be shyt on by the same white folks.

I didn't see the video before this, but I see nothing wrong with it. A concerned mother trying to keep her kid out of trouble. Of course, the coli has never missed an opportunity to call another black person a c00n, but anybody taking these kinds of posts seriously at this point has got to be a moron.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Cosign c00ning brehs.

You sound like a real ass idiot.

She did all that showing out and basically stunted her child's growth into a man like we were back in slave times and she was trying to keep her son from being taken by the massa. She is the living embodiment of slave mentality, and the emasculating of black men growing up in single mother homes.

fukk her, and fukk you too.
:heh:So much bullshyt. Ain't no slave nothing or no damn emasculation in this situation at all. She did what any damn parent would have done. If ol dude would have got arrested or worst shot, you mofos would be complaining and dragging the moms through the dirt too. :camby:Miss me with bullshyt breh, because if his pops did it you clown ass dudes would be praising him. She tryna keep her child from trouble and you clowns mad but be the same clowns to drag a mother through the filth when the kids get disrespectful:shaq2:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Oprah ol cheap ass only sent 15? Not that she was obligated to send more or any at all but come on.

I really don't feel bad though, you were offered a job that most likely would've taken care of financial issues but you refused? Only to end up working a suck ass job that's still not in your field? Nikka what???

How you refuse a job and you ain't got a job? Especially with 6 kids to take care of smh just stupid.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I didn't see the video before this, but I see nothing wrong with it. A concerned mother trying to keep her kid out of trouble. Of course, the coli has never missed an opportunity to call another black person a c00n, but anybody taking these kinds of posts seriously at this point has got to be a moron.

:russell:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Nah, this mom was trash and is forever trash. As soon as I heard she was unemployed with 6 kids and never married I knew she was just full of bad decisions, like

First off, you aint got a job, so how in the fukk you turning down jobs?

"certified medication technician license,"

aka I bring pills to people at nursing homes for 11 an hour.

nikka thats not a field lol.

Does your pastor care about you having 6 kids out of wedlock?
:stopitslime:

Which isn't what she got her license for either, and pays complete ass.

Could have made what she's making on the assembly line working 40 hours a week and actually been with her kids.

:camby:
Well damn! :ehh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Miss me with bullshyt breh, because if his pops did it you clown ass dudes would be praising him.

f7FdEdG.jpg