For Toya Graham (Mom who beat her son for protesting), so much happened -- and little has changed

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Ain't no slave nothing or no damn emasculation in this situation at all.

White people couldn't wait to pat her on the back for keeping her son from messing with the white folks protectors. She's a c00n. She should have had her ass at work taking care of her 6 kids.

She aint in no position to chastise anyone, let alone her son being rightfully upset at the system.

You might be a c00n too.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Cosign c00ning brehs.

You sound like a real ass idiot.

She did all that showing out and basically stunted her child's growth into a man like we were back in slave times and she was trying to keep her son from being taken by the massa. She is the living embodiment of slave mentality, and the emasculating of black men growing up in single mother homes.

fukk her, and fukk you too.
You kno damn well if you were 16 and your moms saw you about to throw a brick at the cops she woulda did the same thing
:heh:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
You kno damn well if you were 16 and your moms saw you about to throw a brick at the cops she woulda did the same thing
:heh:

False. I told my mom I was heading to Ferguson and she said, well if the cops get on that fly shyt make sure to take as many as you can with you.

Moms was raised by a Black Panther breh. My family has a strict no c00ning policy.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
False. I told my mom I was heading to Ferguson and she said, well if the cops get on that fly shyt make sure to take as many as you can with you.

Moms was raised by a Black Panther breh. My family has a strict no c00ning policy.
When Ferguson happened you were a grown man not 16 :mjlol:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Nah, this mom was trash and is forever trash. As soon as I heard she was unemployed with 6 kids and never married I knew she was just full of bad decisions, like

First off, you aint got a job, so how in the fukk you turning down jobs?

"certified medication technician license,"

aka I bring pills to people at nursing homes for 11 an hour.

nikka thats not a field lol.

Does your pastor care about you having 6 kids out of wedlock?
:stopitslime:

Which isn't what she got her license for either, and pays complete ass.

Could have made what she's making on the assembly line working 40 hours a week and actually been with her kids.

This lady basically c00ned her son for the approval of white gaze.
:camby:
Best post in the whole thread .

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
White people couldn't wait to pat her on the back for keeping her son from messing with the white folks protectors. She's a c00n. She should have had her ass at work taking care of her 6 kids.

She aint in no position to chastise anyone, let alone her son being rightfully upset at the system.

You might be a c00n too.
:wtf:She no position??THATS HIS MOMS. You rather the Lil breh to get arrested or shot from throwing a brick than a moms caring for her son. Get the fukk outta here.:camby: Talking about she a c00n when you the biggest fukking one with this bullshyt you think is gospel. I don't give a fukk about cacs at all. For you to be sitting there thinking no black folks was praising her is commercial. :dead:Brehs don't want mothers raising their kids but be the same one complaining that mother ain't raising their kids. Y'all dudes straight clowns:shaq2:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So shes not obligated to send anything but yet youre bytching about it being "only 15k"? :martin: thats a 15k she would have never seen otherwise

15k for whooping ass? Shiiii I'm bout to go get my belt right now
tumblr_lzfdo3PP5J1r03eaxo1_500.gif

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Talking about she a c00n when you the biggest fukking one with this bullshyt you think is gospel. I don't give a fukk about cacs at all. For you to be sitting there thinking no black folks was praising her is commercial.
nikka take the advice from your name.

Cut the shyt.

The black folks that cosigned her were

Oprah " :mjpls:" Winfrey, who caters the fukk out of white people.

Also she doing a real good job being a parent turning down job offers when she unemployed as fukk, having 6 kids and no education.

Breh already dropped out of high school. She was definitely a solid parent :troll:

Her brain doesn't know how to do anything but make poor life choices, so whats more likely:

She fukked up embarrassing her son like this is the 1840s on some "he didn't mean it massa, I'll take care of him before you send the overseer" type shyt,

or

this woman who seemingly is full of bad decisions decided "well since I aint got a job, let me be a good mother today"

:shaq:

She trash, anyone who cosign her trash. Debate your c00n janitor uncle who treats the whites at work better than the black folks.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't knock her entirely for going after her son in the manner that she did. I've said it before, my personal feelings is that riots are the equivalent of a community temper tantrum. It's like seeing a kid throw a fit in his room, wail about on the floor, and after they come to their senses realize they're no better off than before throwing the fit. It's the same with an adult who gets pissed off and punches a hole in the wall. At the time it felt good and even righteous to release that stress, but now you've got to plaster the hole you left. That said, genuinely, I ask the question, did anything good come out of those riots in B-More? I mean as in long term? Those folks down there are still going to be in the same situation as before. Let's not kid ourselves either, many of those participating were criminal vultures taking advantage of an opportunity to do what they always do. That being criminal activity. Others involved who genuinely are fed up with society's bullsh!t, while I empathize with them, again I have to reiterate they largely accomplished nothing. To add insult to injury, while they were peacefully expressing themselves, other elements that we're all too familiar with, infiltrated and did what they always have been doing. Gotta be honest brehs, a lot of n!ggas ain't worth a fukk IMO. It's gets more difficult by the day to tolerate those elements in our communities at times.

Only beef I have with the mother really is, going after her son like that on camera. Even that's something I view as six in one hand and a half dozen in the other. I say that because there's a general sentiment among our own as even illustrated by daily discussions here on the Coli that Black single mothers are impulsive, irresponsible, and lazy. There's plenty of reality rooted within that sentiment too. White people think the same, not that we should care about their sentiments on that matter. But that's just it because regardless of her motive in going after her son like that, she was gonna catch criticism anyway. She'd get praise for stepping up and doing what too many other single mothers aren't doing enough of, or, accused of c00nin for a televised audience and whatever benefits come with that behavior. Such is the state of poorer Black people in 2016.