For y'all thinking 30+ is all good...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall gotta be weary of that alcohol tho.

shyt will take a young nicca and give him an old face :old:

-DMP-
images

lookin like the black brian peppers :huhldup:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Your Hair comes from your mothers father, but :salute: to your pops for giving you some good genes.

"Winning for foreseeable decades":win:

Same question i asked beanimac : How many people in your social circle, or that you work with, whatever, are in your arena/on your level health wise or in terms of life-stress levels?
XVsmCCg.png

I would have to say about half the people in my circle, which has gotten smaller since my twenties. We all have active lifestyles, some are more than others. I don't have kids (and I know from my friends they will keep you busy and can be stressful at times), however I do stay busy and try to keep my fitness game up and keep stress to a minimum.

Speak for yourself, I'm in shape, and I have a baby face. When I'm 36 I'm going to look 25 at the most.

I do miss out on this wave of women who like "scruffy ragged" looking cats, but oh well. I'll take that over being looked at as flabby and sick.:manny:

This right here, I get it all the time from females, either late twenties or early thirties, then they are shocked when I tell them I'm 38.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
so OP you plan to die at 29 or something??

end thread.

Dude is shiitting on his own parents and elders by making this callow thread.

I'll tell you what.

I'm 32 and more financially sound and actually in better shape than i was in my entire 20's.

My rebuttals are futile at best because these younger generation cats always wanna throw shade on their successors because of their
overall inferiority complex. But we ain't shiittin on y'all, we tryna preach to y'all so y'all make better, more righteous decisions.

Almost every little b*stard in his tweens tryna be like me.

If they hate, then let 'em hate and watch 'em get styled on.

Little fukkin' skrimps.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
man, I had a buddy who went to college with me and in his mid 20's to early 30's he just smoked drank, and was lazy and got :flabbynsick: as hell. then the last couple years, he been working less hours, exercising regularly, stopped smoking and drinking so much, and he is :win: for real. dude got thin again and is running thru a gang of hoes cuz he got no kids, got a good job, and a spot downtown.

the only bad thing he said is his beard is turning grey, but then said a lot of women like that look. :obama:

who knew!

He's almost winning by default living downtown, but he's in shape to boot, that's a combo for prospects. :whew:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This nikka been looking at his family and thinking we all gonna be:flabbynsick:.

Nah, breh. That's just your family. You come from a line of weak genes and flabby lifestyles.

Good luck with that spare tire fatty.
lol_idi_amin.gif

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Neither my father or mother is flabby and sick and they're in their mid-50s, breh. My hairline has its own agenda, but everything else is solid. I weigh the same as I weighed in college. I don't smoke. I rarely drink. I exercise, regularly. I'll be ok.