For y'all thinking 30+ is all good...

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes thinking they gonna be 37 walking around looking like Shemar Moore with a RS5 and M6 for the weekdays and a Aston Martin on the weekend. :skip:

Dudes thinking its gonna be groups of 22-26 year old dimes roaming the office hallways ripe for the pickings.:pachaha:

Females thinking that underarm flab ain't gonna start pouring out of those blouse openings.:mjlol:

Chicks thinking dudes are still going to wine and dine them and ask what their interests are.:russ:

Females thinking once they get that executive level position that the paychecks are going to keep them company, or that men will flock once they see the title.:mjlol:

The story is the same for most of corporate America and even the trades, I've seen it.:to:

The guts start pouring out of the shirts breh's and brehettes, and I've seen even the strongest hairlines fall victim to the :flabbynsick:

The:flabbynsick:'s strength increases exponentially every year after 25, and in a more extreme logarithmic fashion after 30.

Do what you can to combat the :flabbynsick:. It comes after your money as well as your health.

The:flabbynsick: knows no boundaries breh's.

The:flabbynsick: is real.

This the coli b, dudes gonna have fresh hairlines and six pack abs into our 90s b

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
33 and I don't even know what it feels like to be :flabbynsick:

6ft1
190lbs
Run every other day while on my feet working in Sales 35+ hrs a week.
Marathon runner with a good family history.

My mom turned 61 last week and walks five miles a day every morning.

Pops would've still been alive if it wasn't for his poor diet habits but he did hit the gym 5x a week and died while working out :wow:

Needless to say, I have a better diet.

I drink causally and I have red meat/pork once in a while.

Then again, it's not hard to keep up your shape if you ran/played sports all through your teens and twenties.