Forbes claims the return of the biggest game changer is not ruled out by WWE?

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Who is more likely to wrestle for the E again DBry or CM?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The fact that he was having seizures and didn't tell the doctors about them is a big sign.
I dont know anything about that but i do know this retirement was conveniently in time for the out of touch push for Vince's pet project leading to Mania.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I dont know anything about that but i do know this retirement was conveniently in time for the out of touch push for Vince's pet project leading to Mania.
We'll never truly know what the WWE doctors knew about his condition. The doctors who found the lesion in his brain weren't affiliated with WWE.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't see him coming back to wrestle in WWE, at most a segment were he hits somebody and doesn't take a bump.

But I still think he'll make a return 5-7 years from now for a run overseas and/or indys. To me, the only thing that will prevent D-Bry to ever wrestle again is having a kid with Brie and having one of those "life changing moments" with parenthood. I'm not saying that it will happen if he has a kid (he might return once he/she is 5 years old, idk) but I could see him completely changing priorities and mindset after being a parent.

I wonder how Dave and PWInsider feel about these non-wrestling sites encroaching on their business. The 411Mania's and WrestleZone's of the world give him publicity while the Forbes, ESPN's and Complex's of the world are getting interviews.

They'll get worried when they start breaking stories that actually happen. We all clown Dave's double talk, but no matter what happens, him and PWinsider are the Jay Glayzer and Adam Shefter of wrestling and fans look for them first when they either want insider info or just confirm a story they read elsewhere (like the rumor that a whole bunch of people were going to get get suspended after Del Rio and Paige).

Interviews aren't WON or PWInsider's main business so my guess is that they don't care much. But if the real insider stuff start coming out in other outlets before them, then it's a real competition.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He's not so good on CWC or Gm of Smackdown. But fans still love him. They need him as a wrestler with Cena passing the torch and the Sheild members not meeting expectations.

Like in the history of a lot of wrestling.... a lot of guys have moved to the top only after the guys who was so much better than them moved on to other feds and that spot opened up for an opportunity to shine.

It took years for DB to shine for the world to see how good he was but that was only after superior guys like Low Ki, Punk, Aries, Samoa Joe moved on. Hell to a degree, even an AJ Styles.

The E now has Aries, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles. Instead of putting that effort into him they should be building and using these guys in addition to a Nakamara, Bobby Roode, and hell since everyone loves his and has nothing bad to say about him a Tye Dillinger.

Also maybe finally do something right with Hideo

Pass the torch to these guys... he had his chance but its time for him to be a father

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I wonder how Dave and PWInsider feel about these non-wrestling sites encroaching on their business. The 411Mania's and WrestleZone's of the world give him publicity while the Forbes, ESPN's and Complex's of the world are getting interviews.
People forget that he's one of the biggest reporters in MMA too and that has alot more legit outlets to compete with than pro wrestling. I'm sure Dave ain't threatened nor do I think he even really minds. Unless he does :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i bet the most he does is the yes lock, those yes kicks, and tease a running knee.

If WWE, was not trying to make it so the son-in-law was not catered to.
The workrate would be psychology based and Bryan could easily wrassle.
Yet since the workrate is built around the son-in-law injuries will persist and Bryan will be in the crosshairs of it.

Art Barr

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Like in the history of a lot of wrestling.... a lot of guys have moved to the top only after the guys who was so much better than them moved on to other feds and that spot opened up for an opportunity to shine.

It took years for DB to shine for the world to see how good he was but that was only after superior guys like Low Ki, Punk, Aries, Samoa Joe moved on. Hell to a degree, even an AJ Styles.

Dude said Low Ki & Austin Aries

daniels-advice-6.gif