prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
kelis lied about a bunch of things.

Nas doing the best thing he can.

ignoring the bytch.

brehs wanted him to talk about it on the album.. glad he didn't she don't deserve no acknowledgment.

And naturally I expect CaC reviewers to bring it up in the reviews

I don’t know man. I hope she lying but I wish he would then sue her. We’ll see how he handles it

I agree with you on not talking about it it’s a lose lose situation and Nas be taking his time addressing personal shyt

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
All the people on Twitter praising the new album don't give a fukk about none of this Kelis shyt, he'll be alright.

The only way he'll ever address it, I think, is if someone bum rushes him with that question during an interview. Then we'll either get a denial or a no comment.

At the end of the day, though, Kelis motives are mad sketchy. It went from "I'll never say anything bad about my father's kid" when she was eating off those royalty checks from Nas career to "He hit me" a month after the courts ruled in his favor regarding child support.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Weinstein out of the spotlight

I’m sure they planned this.

Last edited:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
kanye.jpg

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’m wondering if Kelis is getting any benefit off of this. Like are people streaming her music more or anything? Like you have people discussing Kelis and Nas in this way but can’t tell you anything about their careers besides the shyt everybody knows or can easily google. I hope these younger rappers are getting these articles as well when they drop albums cause a lot of younger supposedly more relevant rappers are able to drop while having abuse allegations on their heads. Hold everybody to the same standards.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to read some of the reviews on Pitchfork, DJ Booth, COS, and a few others but it stopped being about the music and more about muthafukkas agendas. I ain't one to down play domestic violence but that has no sway in the quality in an artists body of work.

They need to stick to reviewing they own shyt. Nevermind, they don't have anything seeing as they didn't create any of it.

---

Superstar
Daps
I just saw some BS article from The Root saying “if you listened to that Kanye West produced Nas albums, here are ten things I know about you.”

:martin:

Who owes "The Root"? For a black publication they sure like to slander brothers and sisters a lot!

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Sometimes i swear white people come out the womb ready to play the victim, be racist and piss on people's parades. Pasty smug pink piece of shyt had to find a way to dig at nas