cddbc654d062ad04ee6929e40aae8439

Stopped reading right there :mjlol:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Of course he did....Jungle is one of Nas biggest enabler in his life. Nas himself did not deny anything or file for defamation. Kelis admitted her part, what woman who is lying is gonna mention what she did and be blunt?
You're dumb as fukk:snoop: I've seen women lie about shyt and admit they may have caused it. Why do they so called admit to their part? Cause they know if they say they was at fault too their part will get swept under the rug and the focus will be on the guy. So they lie and say they both was fighting. You must be a suburban cac if you can't see through that shyt. Negged fakkit:nawnikka:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
of course someone would eventually do it when the alum dropped but this is nothing.
Nas has had a tame time of it since Kelis brought it up. shyt came and went.

Nas team have done a good job keeping the Kelis shyt lowkey..paying the gossip blogs (he got BallerAlert especially on the payroll b) etc.
Kelis din't even go to a big publication with her story either which helped Nas.

the people that are vocal about the new kids behavior with woman, should be, to use a tired phrase
keeping that same energy with people they like.

:yeshrug:

:manny: thats something she herself brought up in that interview about how Nas has a team that is like that and makes her out to be the bad guy. And what do you know she ended up being right

If Nas team and his brother are so disgusted or whatever, why didn't he fire back and file for defamation? Nobody can answer these questions :manny:

just getting tired of hearing all these rappers this year beat on their women.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:manny: thats something she herself brought up in that interview about how Nas has a team that is like that and makes her out to be the bad guy. And what do you know she ended up being right

If Nas team and his brother are so disgusted or whatever, why didn't he fire back and file for defamation? Nobody can answer these questions :manny:

You are so Gullible. :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:russell::russell:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

yeah, i don't give a fukk about who paints who as the bad guy.
i'm not speaking up for her or Nas in this situation.

i'm just speaking common sense.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Well she’s already in court again at his request so it may or may not be a factor in the custody as I know character evaluation is a thing and either party can bring up things the other does so it may get filed within that

Also it was actually pretty clever the way she said it in the interview without specifically saying it if you peep it

Daps
Well she’s already in court again at his request so it may or may not be a factor in the custody as I know character evaluation is a thing and either party can bring up things the other does so it may get filed within that

its a non-factor. the issue is child visitation, she says this happened before Knight was even born, and he's been sharing custody for near 10 years without any complaints other than child support and visitation schedule. its a non-factor

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there was some kind of proof of abuse or if she didn’t come out 10 years later with this I wouldn’t have a problem with writers coming at him but to try and bury someone strictly on allegations especially the allegations of someone who wants more money from him is irresponsible.

Look what happened with Rueben Foster from the 49ers, he was accused of domestic violence and the woman completely made up the story just to fukk his career up.

I’m not saying he didn’t do it, he absolutely may have but at this point all we have is one persons allegation and nothing else to support that allegation.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he did....Jungle is one of Nas biggest enabler in his life. Nas himself did not deny anything or file for defamation. Kelis admitted her part, what woman who is lying is gonna mention what she did and be blunt?

Are you Amanda Seales?:skip: