Forbes trying to do a hit piece on Nas

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Shoutout to Forbes, D Dot and Billboard basically each redoing the exact same article but Forbes acknowledging their article was about the other 2 articles:mjlol:

Is what it is brehs, we knew when the album as gonna drop twitter and the think piece blogs were gonna bring it up, what can you do?:yeshrug:
They had this article drafted and tucked fro months

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Yep, even says under the author's names "Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own."

I have no clue why they do this because there's so much half-assed stuff in there ruining their brand/rep, but I guess the clicks help to turn a profit, and legally they can claim it's just a blog and they have no control over the opinions expressed.

According to this article, they don't even left you correct mistakes once you hit submit:
How Being A Forbes Contributor Works

What the Forbes model of contributed content means for journalism
Two years ago, Forbes.com was a news website like most others.

Today, it is less website, more operating system -- an underlying layer of technology that hundreds of contributors use to publish independently.

Lewis DVorkin, who kickstarted the model at True/Slant and since 2010 has honed it for Forbes.com as chief product officer, calls it “incentive-based, entrepreneurial journalism.”
are the billboard and Dot articles the same thing?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They hear one side of story assume it's 100 percent true:scust:

You wouldn't do it if it was a woman? :comeon:

Yall gotta stop. You just giving a pass cause of the music like everyone else. Same way Kanye gets a pass for the c00ning because he is a great producer to yall. Just be real and blunt.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He had a few bars about gossip on the album. that's about as much as this deserves.

Jungle said Kelis was lying when the news came out so you can stop expecting any apologies. This will continue to be ignored as it should.

Of course he did....Jungle is one of Nas biggest enabler in his life. Nas himself did not deny anything or file for defamation. Kelis admitted her part, what woman who is lying is gonna mention what she did and be blunt?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of course he did....Jungle is one of Nas biggest enabler in his life. Nas himself did not deny anything or file for defamation. Kelis admitted her part, what woman who is lying is gonna mention what she did and be blunt?
:russell:
nobody cares fam. this is the metoo era and they've been tryna jump start this drama in the media and it ain't catching on. she couldn't have picked an easier time to attack and yet failed

:umad:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russell:
nobody cares fam. this is the metoo era and they've been tryna jump start this drama in the media and it ain't catching on. she couldn't have picked an easier time to attack and yet failed

:umad:

if yall actually watched her interview you would see her break it down. instead of just talking about "Man the GAWD wouldn't do anything"

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
cddbc654d062ad04ee6929e40aae8439

that's all i needed to see.....

I would bet my life that if i asked em to name me 3 songs off the Lost Tapes he wouldn't be able to do it and I'd spot em 2 songs

Last edited:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Trump laid the blueprint

Don’t acknowledge or apologize for shyt.. allegations are exactly what they area

Allegations

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
This is why it's hard for me to consume most white media out there.
These "journalist" and SJW's will never ask Why Hasn't John Lennon "Been Forced To Reckon With Abuse" he put his girlfirends through. Lenon admitted this himself. You will not see these cacs shaming people about listening to the beatles.

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This is why Al Gore's internet is trash. Some people are simply too slanted to have their opinions heard on a large scale. This CAC wants to drag Nas over an allegation from a scorned ex-wife looking for more child support. Dude needs to GTFOH and find other ways so he can get his pockets fat like Kelis.