Former NFL player Michael Sam Says the LGBT Community Used Him and Then Abandoned Him

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Look he's gay and that's his business and I ain't with that :hubie: but I'ma say this....like this dude was so damn stupid and basically killed his own NFL career by announcing he was gay prior to the draft.

Like I don't know if he thought the LGBT community was gonna save his ass or something but he fukked himself trusting and believing society (particularly among NFL owners, GM's & fans) that they were gonna let him live in the league as if nothing was said, he a damn fool:what:.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
There was a great story on NPR a few years back about this white guy named Oliver Sipplr who essentially saved President Gerald Fords life in the 70s in San Francisco during an assassination attempt. Long story short, he was known in the gay community in San Francisco but wasn’t out to his family or friends. The Gay community outed him to the local media without his consent. Destroyed his relationship with his family and broke him mentally. Dude died a broke alcoholic. My point is that these folks will do anything to push their agenda even at the expense of others. Sam should’ve known that from jump.
:francis:

Golden Child

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_ms4burMZCN1qff46jo1_500.gif
I remember watching this live :russ: I was dyyyyying :laff:

The way rocky stepped away from him while he was talking then started looking around :naslaff:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He did way too much. These teams be passing on players for small stuff and he thought he could get on after that shyt he pulled on the draft? Man these teams ain’t trying to address that mans gayness every week. He should’ve played a couple seasons then came out if he wanted to. This is why I say people need to quit trying to cater to Twitter.... dude thought Twitter was real life but he got the real wake up call.

Daps
If he had 1st round draft pick talent and was putting up Von Miller-type numbers, then Sam WOULD be the poster boy and get all kinds of attention.

LGBT tried to use him but they honestly should have waited for a more elite prospect.