Former Republican Mad about Obamacare being repealed

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was easy for the Republicans to oppose ACA with no alternative because they did not have to govern. When they have to actually replace the thing they start dithering because when you put in an actual policy it is in the spotlight along with its flaws. The people who needed healthcare and voted for a party that would repeal it made assumptions that the phrase "replace it with something better" means exactly what they believe. I have seen that common theme with voters who are supposedly concerned about various issues about the incoming administration, they all project their own wishes to the Republicans because they put out a blank slate. The party had 8 years to promote an alternative but all they seemed to do was either use a vague repeal and replace or go on about state lines and inducing competition.Some Republican voters seem to like the appearance of not needing government help even when they need it.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
jeff jeans (random cac business owner): "i was a republican and i worked for the reagan and bush campaigns.... just like you, i was opposed to the affordable care act.... when it was passed, i told my wife, we would close our business before i complied with this law..."

then

"why would you repeal the affordable care act without a replacement....?"

:pachaha:

... so he was against obamacare when HE had three times the amount of money laying around to pay for his medical care... he didn't care that other people don't have that much money laying around... he was ready to CLOSE his business to avoid compliance with this law.... now he has the audacity to ask ryan, a healthy man with health insurance, why he would repeal the very law this man was against in the beginning... maybe jeff ought to look in the mirror for the answer to that question....

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
As a former Republican, the Republican Party left people like me. The Republican Party moved FURTHER to the right and got more greedier just like the Dems. TBH, the establishment is the problem.

We need TRUE leadership. Bless this man for still being alive BTW. I wonder will the healthcare will be a free market type replacement :jbhmm: In my opinion, healthcare is a god given right.
You're so confused