Inches
I can't believe you cried and got your rep back. :scustdeke:
QLEyJ.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The Democratic Party is finished nationally. State parties have no cash and can't even look like they're competing in red states.

All that $$$ is just hanging in DC.
The best thing for Democrats is to just allow Republicans to govern. Unopposed. Let em pass whatever they want.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
At this point they don't really have a choice. :francis:
They can fight shyt. Like the Supreme Court nominee. Id shun any Democrat that votes for whomever Trump nominates. Make them change the rules and further destroy the system. Dont help them do shyt. But dems are weak and bish azz hoes in conservative states will cave. I guarantee they wont have the ballz to do what Republicans did. And that is sad.

I thought this country was center left, damn was I wrong. Lowkey, I started to get nervous when Scott Walker got re-elected. I knew we were doomed then.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
What's crazy is... they will repeal it, block grant Medicaid and the Republicans will still keep their majorities in both Houses when the results of those policies bring disaster.

The Democrats are that bad.
"I need healthcare. But I cannot, in good conscience, vote for the Demon-Rat party and their war on Christmas."