Former TNA Star signs with NXT. Debuted tonight at live event

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
Wrestling fans said AJ had no charisma, wouldn't be recognized in an airport. People said he was done as en elite in-ring guy before he left TNA.
Wrestling fans said Joe was too fat, lazy and old to cut it.
Wrestling fans laughed at TNA's decision to put Bobby Roode over Storm as champion and give him a lengthy title run. Also, "fake HHH."

Surely there's exceptions and NXT changes the dynamic a bit, but I've paid attention to all of those criticisms for years, only to see the conversation change recently. As it should have.
facts

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is going to be worse, because the WWE making all of these moves is going to ruin every organization that's not affiliated with the them. People can neg me all they want for saying f#ck NXT and f#ck HHH, but I guarantee 3 or 4 years from now people are going to be looking back at this talent raid the WWE is currently doing as the beginning of the end for indy wrestling. People are going to be singing an entirely different tune when the WWE is the only game in town.

Dudes will be on here all day complaining about the WWE misusing talent, but then lose their minds when they make another talent acquisition that's going to be in the same position before long :snoop:
The cognitive dissonance of neckbeard is amazing. They refuse to acknowledge its all the same company.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Shiiiiiiiiid where do i start

Torito
Matodores
Bo Dallas
Alicia Foxx
Adam Rose
Sandow
Axel
Darren Young
Otunga
Fandango
Slater
Hornswoggle
Swagger
Zack Ryder
Connor & Viktor
Truth

A couple of those guys would be much better in a new situation imo

Hornswoggle is still employed?

:why:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
fukk all y'all saying they're stealing talent.

These guys are gonna do what they gotta do. If it means more money or even getting on to the main roster then let it be. These dudes were on the INDIES for a LONG time. Let them eat, man. :childplease:

Just shut the fukk up and watch them put on quality matches. That's all that matters.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Real talk deavor season is gonna be interesting...there are some guys that i dont mind but do not fit in a company that has all of this talent coming in

at the same time WWE needs jobbers...and jobber isnt the same thing it was back in the day
Nah, it's cheap enough to sign these indy guys (not Styles/Nak n them) that they can just let em all chill on the shelf and not even feel the financial hit. It's an investment in killing TNA and ROH, which would 1) neutralize any neogtation leverage for anyone who wants to work in the US, and 2) further keep Vince's hoes in line, since he's gonna be the only game in town. Smart business

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk deavor season is gonna be interesting...there are some guys that i dont mind but do not fit in a company that has all of this talent coming in

at the same time WWE needs jobbers...and jobber isnt the same thing it was back in the day
They have to bring back jobber matches first. Superstar vs superstar 3/4 days a week is getting the roster annihilated.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
man i read the spoiler by accident.

he was the one that i thought made the last jump.

instead, it was james storm.