Found my bio "father's" Facebook (rant)

concise

Veteran
Daps
So what's the excuse for creating two broken homes and not have zero relationship to your child....not one, but two.......

How do you know he didn't try to have a relationship?
Maybe he tried and gave up due to extremely frustrating circumstances with the mother.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
...I only met him once when I was five for like 3 days and that was only because my mom found out that he was claiming me as a dependent on his tax return so my mom gave him an ultimatum to either see me or he couldn't me...

...Meanwhile my mother was struggling to raise me and my siblings...

I know what its like to have an aint shyt parent.

Im curious. Is your father also the father of your siblings?

If yes, how do they feel about him, the situation?

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Whats wild is dudes dont want to accept their mom may have been a whore when they are literally doing the same thing to women now, only difference is they havent gotten someone pregnant.

I don't think OP's mother was a "whore". She was with him till he decided to abandon his family.

He knew about OP since he was claiming him for tax purposes.

OP you need to accept your father just doesn't care about you. He knew exactly where you were for the past 22 year's and never tried to get in touch with you.

When you were a vulnerable child and needed him he abandoned you. You are an adult now, you dont need him. He probably needs you more. Lol maybe he or one of his kids needs a kidney or something.

He also abandoned your sis but is raising step kids!!!!! fukk him.

No matter what happened between your parents in this situation nothing justifies abandoning you. Your mom didn't stop him from seeing you, ho chose not to see you.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't think OP's mother was a "whore". She was with him till he decided to abandon his family.

He knew about OP since he was claiming him for tax purposes.

OP you need to accept your father just doesn't care about you. He knew exactly where you were for the past 22 year's and never tried to get in touch with you.

When you were a vulnerable child and needed him he abandoned you. You are an adult now, you dont need him. He probably needs you more. Lol maybe he or one of his kids needs a kidney or something.

He also abandoned your sis but is raising step kids!!!!! fukk him.

No matter what happened between your parents in this situation nothing justifies abandoning you. Your mom didn't stop him from seeing you, ho chose not to see you.

My statement was general about these situations of dudes going "ghost".

Especially when dudes see the dudes end up having families elsewhere.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on what kindve relationship u want breh,i doubt you get anything fulfilling....but you may have a great relationship as acquaintinces....my niece was upset her father wasnt active in her life like she wanted,shes his first born(or so we thought) but he went on to have like 7 kids after her:why:

But if its important to you sometimes you gotta take what you can get,it may just be casual superficial phone convos....also advised it was inportant for her to let it be known how she felt,cz deadbeats never believe the othr parent telling them they kid wants to see them more:mjlol:

She did both those things and now they hage a good relationship....dude got old,and i guess regrets start kicking in:mjcry:

Probaly still aint what my niece wants relationship wise...but hey,you cant be who u not even for your kids....everybodys not emotional,or likes talking about feelings and shyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can't they both be a$$holes?

Sounds like Mom was a one night stand but not wifey material. Sounds like Dad wanted ass but not to procreate with her.

We dont wanna hear that man:mjcry:

Growin up you realize women have they own perceptions of what they are....some women have babies and just pick up and leave because the father dont come around. My pops would come around once a year usually from what i heard,and that was cuz his mama made em:mjlol:

My mama just picked up,left and didnt tell em where we were going....and my mama and daddy didnhave a relationship btw,at worst she wouldve had to been a long time sidepiece over a 10 year period,but not a one night stand:whoa:

I say that to say,the man dont deserve a past,but some mamas put up hurdles for nikkas looking for a way out, or dont give a fukk about her or the kids.

Baby mama-"We dont need you nikka!"

Deadbeat-:whew:

Baby mama-im moving across country,you will never see ya kids again!"

Deadbeat-":whew:"

Salute to all the women out there who badger the fukk outta these nikkas to force them to see they kids,and appear crazy to the general public:salute:

And thats a salute to only the ones who do it righteously.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
I'd feel like a hoe writing something like that but if you feel you need to do it, godspeed

How? :stopitslime:
nikkas on this board have no emotional intelligence. Feel like a "hoe?" That's some hoe ass shyt to say. He has emotions he'd like to express to his dad and that makes him a hoe...? Dumb ass nikkas with a skewed sense of reality. smh:pacspit:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
How? :stopitslime:
nikkas on this board have no emotional intelligence. Feel like a "hoe?" That's some hoe ass shyt to say. He has emotions he'd like to express to his dad and that makes him a hoe...? Dumb ass nikkas with a skewed sense of reality. smh:pacspit:
Sorry

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
How do you know he didn't try to have a relationship?
Maybe he tried and gave up due to extremely frustrating circumstances with the mother.
Then he never really wanted those kids. If he did he'd have that woman in court all the time to atleast get visitation. Give up on your kids brehs:hhh:

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
My statement was general about these situations of dudes going "ghost".

Especially when dudes see the dudes end up having families elsewhere.

The dude is a whore. His having a family elsewhere does not prove the babymamas and kids he abandoned to be whores.

All it shows is he might have just decided to cut back on his shytty behaviour.

The new wife is no more pure or virtuous than the ladies he will have procreated with and ditched.