Found my bio "father's" Facebook (rant)

YoungJeanGerri

I'm a grown man dog, I ain't kidding
Daps
Reppin
The Burgh (neva forget the h!!!)
To give y'all context, I pretty much never knew my father. I only met him once when I was five for like 3 days and that was only because my mom found out that he was claiming me as a dependent on his tax return so my mom gave him an ultimatum to either see me or he couldn't claim me. My ma told me this when I was 13 and I :snoop: because it took an ultimatum for him to see me but I digress. A couple weeks ago I had a strong urge to find him but it was mainly out of curiosity. After extensive research I managed to find his Facebook page. After scrolling through his Facebook, I found that he was a somewhat successful guy with a whole family of his own with a nice house, cars, etc. This prompted me to want to rant.

Personal rant to "father":

I see you living real good and comfortable despite knowing the fact that you have a 22 year old son, hoe ass nikka:myman:

Meanwhile my mother was struggling to raise me and my siblings. We were constantly moving from projects to projects and living in homeless shelters.

Oh I see you got a little son who has your name:gladbron: Ironically my mother almost named me after you except she didn't like your name so she made it my middle name. I wonder if you thought about that when you named him:jbhmm:. It was strange seeing all the pictures with you and him knowing that I never had that chance to have a father-son relationship.

I peep that you married to some white woman and taking care of a daughter that she has from a previous relationship like she's yours. That's...interesting, considering that...nevermind, that's how you roll I guess:yeshrug:

Personally, I never understood why you never tried to have a relationship with me. If I had a son, I would have done everything in my power to be with my son because that's my flesh and blood who was made by me.

Nonetheless, despite you not being around, I managed to thrive and grow into a man on my own. I became the first person in my family to go to college and I know that I will achieve success, all without you.

Not even on some Will Smith type shyt but I can't wait till the day I have my own kids because I know that I'll be a superior father than you in every way...fukk nikka.

/rant.

If you're wondering, no I haven't contacted him and I likely never will. TBH I'm more interested in getting to know the family on his side. Also I saw a pic of my sister that my mom told me about who's a couple years younger than me. It appears like they don't really have a relationship either. I would like to reach out to her but I am hesitant to do so because she probably never heard about me.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
To give y'all context, I pretty much never knew my father. I only met him once when I was five for like 3 days and that was only because my mom found out that he was claiming me as a dependent on his tax return so my mom gave him an ultimatum to either see me or he couldn't claim me. My ma told me this when I was 13 and I :snoop: because it took an ultimatum for him to see me but I digress. A couple weeks ago I had a strong urge to find him but it was mainly out of curiosity. After extensive research I managed to find his Facebook page. After scrolling through his Facebook, I found that he was a somewhat successful guy with a whole family of his own with a nice house, cars, etc. This prompted me to want to rant.

I see you living real good and comfortable despite knowing the fact that you have a 22 year old son, hoe ass nikka:myman:

Meanwhile my mother was struggling to raise me and my siblings. We were constantly moving from projects to projects and living in homeless shelters.

Oh I see you got a little son who has your name:gladbron: Ironically my mother almost named me after you except she didn't like your name so she made it my middle name. I wonder if you thought about that when you named him:jbhmm:. It was strange seeing all the pictures with you and him knowing that I never had that chance to have a father-son relationship.

I peep that you married to some white woman and taking care of a daughter that she has from a previous relationship like she's yours. That's...interesting, considering that...nevermind, that's how you roll I guess:yeshrug:

Personally, I never understood why you never tried to have a relationship with me. If I had a son, I would have done everything in my power to be with my son because that's my flesh and blood who was made by me.

Nonetheless, despite you not being around, I managed to thrive and grow into a man on my own. I became the first person in my family to go to college and I know that I will achieve success, all without you.

Not even on some Will Smith type shyt but I can't wait till the day I have my own kids because I know that I'll be a superior father than you in every way...fukk nikka.

/rant.

If you're wondering, no I haven't contacted him and I likely never will. TBH I'm more interested in getting to know the family on his side. Also I saw a pic of my sister that my mom told me about who's a couple years younger than me. It appears like they don't really have a relationship either. I would like to reach out to her but I am hesitant to do so because she probably never heard about me.

I can already tell you are standing on your own from that rant and doing your own thing. It's hardened you and prepared you to handle yourself. :salute:

I am sure when you have a family they will have a damm good father. :smugbiden:

Keep pushing black man. :ufdup:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
No wonder so many of young Black males are Homosexual these days. That fatherlessness!:wow:

Sheesh!
196157.gif

YoungJeanGerri

I'm a grown man dog, I ain't kidding
Daps
Reppin
The Burgh (neva forget the h!!!)
I can already tell you are standing on your own from that rant and doing your own thing. It's hardened you and prepared you to handle yourself. :salute:

I am sure when you have a family they will have a damm good father. :smugbiden:

Keep pushing black man. :ufdup:
Thanks breh:salute:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
you should absolutely reach out, if for anything, maybe some back child support or something. but I understand if you choose not to.
you should also reach out to your sister.

nothing worse than a man that doesn't take responsibility for his children. even worse a Black man, ignoring his Black children, yet raising his white wife's kids :scust:

make him give you some answers. but be smart about how you go about it.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
you should absolutely reach out, if for anything, maybe some back child support or something.

This.

/rant.

Why did your dad and mom break up?