Found my bio "father's" Facebook (rant)

spaceships

Rookie
Daps
I'd send the letter. If you're going to reach out I'd do it with how you honestly feel about him.
My dad reached out to me when I was 17 and asked me to come to his church and say a few words. His deadbeat ass had the nerve to introduce me as his "long lost daughter". It ended with a lot of people asking to pray for me and me fighting my 'niece' in the parking lot. I still have no regrets though.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The self hatred and inferiority complex that a black male has to abandon his own black kids to raise a white man's kid with a white woman is the ultimate insult. :snoop:

To me it sounds like the two just weren't on the same page so his mother dipped. The new women was the new women regardless of race.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
To me it sounds like the two just weren't on the same page so his mother dipped. The new women was the new women regardless of race.
We don't know the full spectrum for this. Of course the mother could make up stuff to cover her own ass. But for him not to be their for his kids in ANY TYPE OF WAY, nor to even seek to contact them but be their and raise a wm's baby is sacrilege, you can't spin that.

Last edited:

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hey man, on some real talk, if you ever reach out to him, just guard your feelings and your heart for TWO main reasons:
1) You don't wanna come off as an emotional wreck and super-sensitive talking to this dude. Although you may want to, a full on vent might not be the smart move. If this dude don't care about you, its just gonna look like you as a grown man dropping your emotional baggage at his feet on some sucker shyt. Make sure you're in a good place and strong/confident when you share whatever it is you need to share with him.

2) I know a lot of times we don't be wanting to hear this, but you also need to be prepared for and consider the possibility that your mom's hasn't been straight up with you about how the whole scenario played out. Granted, as a man, he has no plausible excuse for denying his flesh and blood, but at the same time, you can't assume that moms has been 100 with you about how everything went down. Not that you should hold it against her, but again, protect your heart homie.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I'd send the letter. If you're going to reach out I'd do it with how you honestly feel about him.
My dad reached out to me when I was 17 and asked me to come to his church and say a few words. His deadbeat ass had the nerve to introduce me as his "long lost daughter". It ended with a lot of people asking to pray for me and me fighting my 'niece' in the parking lot. I still have no regrets though.

:picard:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

images

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
:bryan: Story?