Found my bio "father's" Facebook (rant)

YoungJeanGerri

I'm a grown man dog, I ain't kidding
Daps
Reppin
The Burgh (neva forget the h!!!)
This.

Why did your dad and mom break up?

I'm not interested in back child support. Interestedly enough, when I was 19, he reached out to my aunt to give me his phone number. I never called him but use his phone number to find his Facebook page. This is tripping me out because this whole time he could've have easily reached out to me but I think he waited until I was 19 so he didn't have to pay child support.

To answer your question, My mom said he just dipped out when I was a few months old. Guess he wasn't ready for the responsibility then.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I'm not interested in back child support. Interestedly enough, when I was 19, he reached out to my aunt to give me his phone number. I never called him but use his phone number to find his Facebook page. This is tripping me out because this whole time he could've have easily reached out to me but I think he waited until I was 19 so he didn't have to pay child support.

To answer your question, My mom said he just dipped out when I was a few months old. Guess he wasn't ready for the responsibility then.

One more thing...you do have every right to be mad at him...but just make sure you don't put any hands on him if you ever meet up...I can't be mad at you if you do as he does deserve a fade I am sure....but just keep out of jail brother. :salute: