Fox News: Biden taps reparations advocate for Treasury Transition

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Notice how this thread aint getting much traction.
Now , if it was an anti-biden thread on the other hand...
Thread's only been up for an hour (1 pm Est), BREDDAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :troll: Get them daps.
Mehrsa Baradaran - Wikipedia

Baradaran was born in Orumieh, Iran, in 1978 and immigrated to the United States with her family in 1986. She earned her bachelor's degree cum laude from Brigham Young University and her J.D. degree cum laude from New York University.[3] She served as a member of the New York University Law Review. She was an Academic Research Fellow at the New York University School of Law.

That means she might have access to those mormon records (ABOUT EVERYBODY),
she could be VERY VERY useful in regards to lineage/ownership research.
:ohhh:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In before the c00ns come in and shyt on this move
Some of these Republic00ns really have the nerve to post in here. :mjlol:
I’m sure we’ll get a story about her being a LGBT Soros funded double agent in an interracial relationship who had an abortion soon. And maybe a link to her doing a funny dance.

politics.
Great hire. This is what these dumb ass both siders don't understand. The Republicans would never put someone like Mehrsa in their ranks.
Notice how this thread aint getting much traction.
Now , if it was an anti-biden thread on the other hand...
:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:
Goddamn y'all nikkas hype as hell
BoringUnfortunateEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of these Republic00ns really have the nerve to post in here. :mjlol:
Bro if you're not ADOS I'm gonna respectfully have to ask you to stop using slurs that have origins in slavery/American racism.
Where were the BARRAc00nS built in the first place, and who ALLOWED them to exist?
Who profited off of all that, and some of whom ended up getting fukked over and sent to America/Islands/Asia anyway?
Why are you even in this thread? Aren't you a continental african?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's Iranian not FBA:mjtf:

fukk her:troll:
Why are 90% of the posts in this thread pre-emptive
"oh here comes the (blank)"

"Anti ADOS troll statement" :mjgrin:

It looks like a whole lot of anti-ados gotcha trolling.
I think you want this young woman to fail.
Africans like @sportscribe all in the thread using slurs before any of these alleged "c00ns" and "republicans" (that I don't see) even pop up in the thread.
fukk nikkas that act like they want smoke but won't tag who they're speaking on.
I don't align myself with any of that but I'll gladly play y'all game with you, since you nikkas are timid IT workers with curly collar polos in real life, outside of the fraternity DJ from St. Louis. :sas2: