Fox News: Biden taps reparations advocate for Treasury Transition

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah y'all just sucking so much invisible dikk that you're pregnant now and I want you to put a name on it before maury does.

I’m not the one derailing a thread about reparations with childish insults.

Maybe you need a safe space like Parler with all the other snowflakes so you won’t have to read anything that triggers you.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's actually y'all.
Not nary a republican nikka showed up in here, but random Africans and extras from Beenie Man video are in the thread trying to turn up.
I'm w/ the bullshyt for bullshyt's sake
ValuableConstantIberianemeraldlizard-small.gif

How many times are you going to quote that post? :unimpressed:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not the one derailing a thread about reparations with childish insults.

Maybe you need a safe space like Parler with all the other snowflakes so you won’t have to read anything that triggers you.
Nah I wouldn't fit in on Parler with racists, and the thread was loaded with insults indirectly shytting on ADOS.
The thread was made by a nikka who was riding against Yvette, and it's ironically about somebody SHE SUPPORTS. The support is mutual.
How come we knew who shorty was? Posting videos about her from Yvette and Tone.
I quoted a whole string of insults - bringing y'all the same energy you brought to us.
Now you wanna call it a derail?
You and any goofy dictatorship runaway dapping you is a whole clown, dikksucker, and buster-ass-MORK. Not mark, MORK.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can he executive order it into play as otherwise they will have to pass it through Mitch and we know what will happen?

The president doesn’t have absolute power like that.

Checks and balances breh
why are nikkas acting like this means we are getting reperations. I'm happy someone who supports ados and reperations is in that position, but I'm still cynical.

because dumb ass nikkas like you & Chicago was talking about don’t vote. If you don’t vote you don’t even get the other side to talk about shyt like this, but they’re putting a team together after we voted them in

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
194-1946384_cow-meme-tonkasaw-donga-happy-mask-crying-meme.png

That short bus rider is like this right now. Call yourself father but give off fatherless nikka energy brehs.
More white memes, more white slang, more 2nd gen suburb fukk nikka shyt.
yt.gif

More indirectly racist insults gleaned from weirdo conservatives
You poisoning the well all hurt because your cheerleading ain't a one way thing right now, and YOU the one tight.
These jones flow freely, it's part of my culture. You and those internet jokes ain't moving tho, meme-african.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Hypothetically how much would y'all like to get? Realistically.

350k? 500k?