Fox News is linking todays Killings to Video games

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Fox News Expert Links Connecticut Shooting To Violent Video Games

I'm being dead serious when I say people who spread lies like this should be the ones murdered.
No details into why is even available, so for them to try to put the blame on something at this time? Thats beyond reckless.

I would say more, but then I'd be putting this a$$hole above the actual travesty that happened in Connecticut
I hope Deezay isn't affected, has anyone seen him post today???

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
XMOgZ.png

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
whats that?

I guess it's Mass Effects facebook page or some shyt (I'm not into that social crap). I guess the shooter played it, and now they're trying to blame ME for the shooting. kinda ironic to anyone that's played the game. I mean, sure there's guns and shooting, but it's hardly the main theme of the game, as opposed to COD, BF3, etc

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Whatever happened to crazy? What, we can't be crazy no mo? Did we eliminate crazy from the dictionary? fukk Mass Effect, fukk Call of Duty, CRAZY

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I guess it's Mass Effects facebook page or some shyt (I'm not into that social crap). I guess the shooter played it, and now they're trying to blame ME for the shooting. kinda ironic to anyone that's played the game. I mean, sure there's guns and shooting, but it's hardly the main theme of the game, as opposed to COD, BF3, etc

Man you might not even shoot a human being throughout the whole ME trilogy nikkas is in space fighting giant robots and aliens n shyt fukk is wrong with people

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Whatever happened to crazy? What, we can't be crazy no mo? Did we eliminate crazy from dictionary? fukk Mass Effect, fukk Call of Duty, CRAZY

well it's easy to say "crazy", but this was a person that behaved more-or-less rationally every day of their life. people still want an explanation for why he went "crazy"

just to be clear, I in no way blame video games