Daps
XMOgZ.png

its pretty sad that people are this dumb

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
People really need to start paying attention to what is being written instead of video games. I have not heard anyone talk about this song on here yet. The video games excuse is a cop-out. The average gamer is now 30+ years old.

foster the people - pumped up kicks lyrics - YouTube

There theme in schools that kids are fed up and want to take action has been going on forever, but its much worse now. Media attention does not help, Facebook does not help, and of course past actions taken are only going to be looked upon as examples of how to carry something like this out. When we were younger we wanted to fight bullies with our hands, but as Costas said the other night...the gun culture in this country is ridiculous. All this attention to this is only going to go exacerbate the problem. It will help one who is so far off the idea that they will prove everyone wrong...he/she will "show them"
holy shyt i never payed attention

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I wonder if his mother smothered him, reports says his mother was overbearing. The loner who is isolated and alienated from everyone is a ticking time bomb.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
blaming the mediums is the social equivalent of blaming the helmet for not being good enough to stop a concussion when the nature of football its self is violent.

The problem is people aren't teaching their kids to be adjusted. It does indeed have to be taught. At some point you hve to tell your kids the easter bunny and santa and all that shyt is just kid's stories...it sounds cruel but you have to reduce a childs sense of wonderment in order to give them a sense of reality. Or you get people who think they are Master Chief and go jumping off houses looking for a double kill.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
blaming the mediums is the social equivalent of blaming the helmet for not being good enough to stop a concussion when the nature of football its self is violent.

The problem is people aren't teaching their kids to be adjusted. It does indeed have to be taught. At some point you hve to tell your kids the easter bunny and santa and all that shyt is just kid's stories...it sounds cruel but you have to reduce a childs sense of wonderment in order to give them a sense of reality. Or you get people who think they are Master Chief and go jumping off houses looking for a double kill.

You gotta go out and experience the world, and learn how to deal with life. This life is full of heartbreak. Blaming video games in 2012, after all that we know, shows reporters are idiots & the news is still garbage.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You gotta go out and experience the world, and learn how to deal with life. This life is full of heartbreak. Blaming video games in 2012, after all that we know, shows reporters are idiots & the news is still garbage.

this is actually very true...i got to travel alot as a kid with my mom and i got a grasp on the word outside of Detroit very fast. There were people doing better than us and people doing worse. I for sure had my ideal vision of the world deconstructed as a kid...it gave me something to strive for as well as things to avoid...

prolly did alot of good as far as my perception.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
also would like to add you ever notice when a shooting or tragedy happens the first thing people always say ":it feels like something out of a movie" or a tv show.
Well thats because insane scenarios often happen, IN MOVIES :dwillhuh:
that's information that came out after my post
Does it matter? Cuz at the time you was sayin what you was sayin?
You didn't really know shyt. You wasn't much different than FoxNews at that time is basically what your saying. Its ok, just sayin...
:huhldup:

you guys dont feel like these gemes are a problem at all? look at GTA. games fukkin disgusting. you dont think that shyt desensitizes people at all?
Not someboedy who is healthy mentally. Well, thats actually not true at all
After GTA4 dropped, I recall driving and feeling like reality seemed similar to GTA, like from a driving view perspective??? I don't know how to explain it
I just recall talking a bout it on sohh. But I never been desensitized to violence. Videogames can't do that. You watch a fight in person, YOUR ADRENALINE starts pumping. Videogames don't do that for me unless its a sports game.
A videogame can't recapture/reproduce the feeling you get when you see shyt like this...

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
are people REALLY saying that MORE guns is the answer to the problem? :heh: american (redneck/christian/crazy constitution freaks) logic is crazy

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Does it matter? Cuz at the time you was sayin what you was sayin?
You didn't really know shyt. You wasn't much different than FoxNews at that time is basically what your saying. Its ok, just sayin...

I was making a broad statement about "crazy". nothing to do with that particular case

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Yeah, this kills me how they try to link video games to this......when games have been violent/bloody since Mortal Kombat 1.

They try to find reasons as to why the kid did this.......its really simple, he was mentally ill.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yeah, this kills me how they try to link video games to this......when games have been violent/bloody since Mortal Kombat 1.

They try to find reasons as to why the kid did this.......its really simple, he was mentally ill.
:stopitslime: there's been violence since before video games. there's violence in books and in Shakespeare and in the bible as well! i don't see them turning around saying maybe he read that bit in the bible where it says "dash the babies heads on the rocks" and took it literally like he had to kill a bunch of kids.