Fox News is linking todays Killings to Video games

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
People always rushing to find out why some psycho did something irrational. I'm more focused on what measures can be made to prevent shyt like this from happening. Gun laws need to strike the fear of serious jail time in the people selling these demons these weapons.

Yes it shouldn't be easy as copping a damn screwdriver to get a gun.

Nothing will change anything bruh.

This guy didnt even buy these guns, his mother did. It's all about choices.

Millions of people own guns, and every one of those people have a choice to use it when necessary or to use it to kill innocent people like today.

The line is really that thin.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's funny is (well, not funny....) China has basically no guns and people run up in schools with knives and hammers and all kinds of crazy shyt and kill kids anyway:

School attacks in China (2010

Sure guns make it easier but crazy people are gonna be crazy no matter what.

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What's funny is (well, not funny....) China has basically no guns and people run up in schools with knives and hammers and all kinds of crazy shyt and kill kids anyway:

School attacks in China (2010

Sure guns make it easier but crazy people are gonna be crazy no matter what.

Fred.

uh, they had a big knife attack in a school today (looks at time) yesterday. the difference is nobody died

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/world/asia/man-stabs-22-children-in-china.html?_r=0

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
XMOgZ.png
untitledm5crs.png

:russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: the sad thing is, I can guarantee that none of the people floding that facebook wall have any cue what the fukk that game is about.

the worst is the one saying there needs to be a disclaimer on/in the game that it's not real life. That's what fukking PARENTS are supposed to do.

Events like this are absolutely terrible, but they help expose just how badly we're failing our children as a country.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
People really need to start paying attention to what is being written instead of video games. I have not heard anyone talk about this song on here yet. The video games excuse is a cop-out. The average gamer is now 30+ years old.

foster the people - pumped up kicks lyrics - YouTube

There theme in schools that kids are fed up and want to take action has been going on forever, but its much worse now. Media attention does not help, Facebook does not help, and of course past actions taken are only going to be looked upon as examples of how to carry something like this out. When we were younger we wanted to fight bullies with our hands, but as Costas said the other night...the gun culture in this country is ridiculous. All this attention to this is only going to go exacerbate the problem. It will help one who is so far off the idea that they will prove everyone wrong...he/she will "show them"

first time listening to this song in months

at first it made me :dj2: last year

now I listen to it with a whole new meanin:damn:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Right, because people weren't murdered, raped, enslaved, massacred, relegated, abused, intimidated and whatever else before modern video games huh? People always wanna blame something else instead of looking in the mirror.

Some people are just pieces of shyt.

This

I remember even back in the early 90's when Mortal Kombat dropped people were calling for that to be banned.

That pic of those soccer moms pisses me off too. "Place warnings on the games" Really? :snoop: How about you do your jobs as parents, it's not rocket science.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps