Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's basically when I stopped listening. One NASCAR episode was fine, but they went overboard with it. Fred & Channing were the best parts of the show, so I'll definitely give this new podcast a listen.
It was cool at first but it became overkill and the audience didn't care.

It was like damn nikka we get it. Now move on to something else.
yeah .... the first one they did, I watched and it was cool. i figured it would be a one off thing and not a routine highlight of the show

it sounds like it was more than just going different directions creatively though, it sounds like the business side got messy too, thats a damn shame

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So did Crowder leave too or is he doing both? The article only mentions Taylor parting ways.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marshall destroyed the show. You can tell he has a Budden-esque level of delusion about his business sense. Those sponsorship ads are horrific and take up a quarter of the show :mjlol:

Meanwhile pods with much higher listenership have ads that are 30 seconds max and dont masquerade as segments of the show.

I'll give this a try because Channing was entertaining as hell.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So did Crowder leave too or is he doing both? The article only mentions Taylor parting ways.
I think hes gone too, his promos for the new show seem to indicate that at least

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marshall destroyed the show. You can tell he has a Budden-esque level of delusion about his business sense. Those sponsorship ads are horrific and take up a quarter of the show :mjlol:

Meanwhile pods with much higher listenership have ads that are 30 seconds max and dont masquerade as segments of the show.

I'll give this a try because Channing was entertaining as hell.

This

It threw off the flow of the show.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
It's mad how these shows blow up, and fukk up the formula on some business shyt so regularly. Mike Tyson HotBoxin had the computers putin'. shyt switched up and I aint watched that shyt since
What'd they do in that show to change up? I've only listened to a few episodes.