Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It very quickly went from being a dope podcast to being a “platform” for all kinds of other shyt. I can see why Freddy and Channing just want to talk ball without all the pandering. It’s a shame though because those four could create amazing content when they were focused.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yea, knew IAA took a different route when they haven't addressed anything that has gone on in sports.

Deion getting the number 1 recruit and you got another Nascar episode. :francis:

THIS!!!!!

WTF happened to the sports!!! It’s nba and football season and we seeing nascar and housewives!!!!

Bmarsh fukked up bad. He legit blew 100’s of millions. IAA was about to be huge if he kept the formula going with grown rich black men talking sports on their terms.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
interesting, Fred was very diplomatic but it sounds like the split was likely messy with Bmarsh

wonder what went down - maybe Brandon felt he deserved a bigger piece of the pie?

it was a nice podcast
they probably felt like Chad is the only draw because of his name

this is unfortunately what happens when white ppl get involved in shyt. as soon as i kept seeing all those draft kings plugs and the involvement of the girlfriends/wives I already knew what it was. I used to watch live every week and I havent watched in months lol. im sure the pivot will be better than I AM ATHLETE as long as they get some solid guests and keep it authentic.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
B Marsh had the concept down but he was not the reason people were tuned in imo
Fred and Channing basically made the channel and brought the energy and viral moments to the show and now that's gone
I honestly always think this will be the type of thing to happen to these ensemble podcasts when they blow up

Someone is always going to be salty about the money and who is "the boss" etc

Nascar content and I am Women shyt is not gonna provide the clicks like that B

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
B Marsh had the concept down but he was not the reason people were tuned in imo
Fred and Channing basically made the channel and brought the energy and viral moments to the show and now that's gone
I honestly always think this will be the type of thing to happen to these ensemble podcasts when they blow up

Someone is always going to be salty about the money and who is "the boss" etc

Nascar content and I am Women shyt is not gonna provide the clicks like that B
its a shame cause it had great production value as well

im guessing fred, channing and reggie were doing it on a humble and then when it gained popularity they rightfully wanted to get cut in on the action but were being undervalued

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely tuning in to this. I liked what they had, and Channing definitely had me cracking up the most. Too bad they couldn’t get Ocho in the fold permanently. I didn’t have a problem with B Marsh most of the time, but I never saw him as the vital piece to the puzzle