Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You know when he start talking it's time to listen. One of those dudes that don't waste words.
When he does the little hat tip and says "Listen" you know he's about to drop some knowledge.
Channing and Fred was the show.

Brandon should have left the show like it was instead of trying to add extra shyt to the show that wasn't necessary.
It started going south when he brought those manly looking women on the show to cook vegan shyt.:mjlol:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, he started doing too much and not just keeping it simple with just the main 4 guys.

He desperately wants to be seen as a big time mogul and I think he tried to do too much too soon. Idk if it’s because he never won anything as a player so he’s overcompensating by trying to win as a businessman or what. He was so busy rushing trying to expand to other cities and have other spin-off shows, instead of focusing on maintaining the bread & butter.

I got no interest in watching IAA without Fred & Channing

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He desperately wants to be seen as a big time mogul and I think he tried to do too much too soon. Idk if it’s because he never won anything as a player so he’s overcompensating by trying to win as a businessman or what. He was so busy rushing trying to expand to other cities and have other spin-off shows, instead of focusing on maintaining the bread & butter.

I got no interest in watching IAA without Fred & Channing

When you watch you could see Fred, Channing, Ocho, and even Jared Odrick were talking over his head. He didn't really let them flow as much because he was trying to stay in control.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
It's streaming right now.

This sounds like they weren't really on board with all that extra shyt Brandon was tryna do. nikkas wanted to kick it and have grown man conversations and Brandon was thinking about how they could do the next show at a ski Lodge and hit the slopes with Lindsey Von. nikka was fukking up the bag tryna chase another one. It's telling that they all seem to be on board with having Chad on in the beginning through FaceTime.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sounds like they weren't really on board with all that extra shyt Brandon was tryna do. nikkas wanted to kick it and have grown man conversations and Brandon was thinking about how they could do the next show at a ski Lodge and hit the slopes with Lindsey Von. nikka was fukking up the bag tryna chase another one. It's telling that they all seem to be on board with having Chad on in the beginning through FaceTime.

:pachaha: