Freddie Gibbs allegedly jumped & robbed by Benny The Butcher's crew in Buffalo

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
While this is always a part of rap certain audiences are afraid to touch, he had it coming. And I've fukked with Gibbs music since early 2010.

He needs to shut the fucc up and stop doing this little shuck and jive shyt he's been doing an shows with all white faces in the crowd (DANCING TO gunna songs), and quit with the social media BS.

Daps
While this is always a part of rap certain audiences are afraid to touch, he had it coming. And I've fukked with Gibbs music since early 2010.

He needs to shut the fucc up and stop doing this little shuck and jive shyt he's been doing an shows with all white faces in the crowd (DANCING TO gunna songs), and quit with the social media BS.

I feel the same way. One of my favorite rappers currently, but does too much unnecessary bullshyt.

Him instigating a beef with Benny didn't make any sense. Weirdo shyt.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Treating myself to a 2 to 3 pound dry aged steak for dinner tomorrow. Nothing like a 35 dollar ribeye:wow:

Rare with onions, mushrooms and a tiny bit of truffle hot sauce and A1, not that it needs it:ohlawd:
Real shyt my guy. Who paying though? You? Or your suga? Enjoy it bro although it’s no pork on my fork on this side