Freddie Gibbs calls out Logic for biting

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
nikka if I made a post of Gibbs best material I'd practically be posting entire projects. The essentials are midwestgangstaboxframe, Str8 Killa EP, Cold Day in Hell, and Pinata.

I would say the Miseducation of Freddie Gibbs, midwestgangstaboxframe and Pinata are his best works.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Lettuce discuss who logic really bit
NAS-streets-disciple1.jpg

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
This is one of the most blatant obvious examples of biting iv ever heard

The underground kings beat, the flow, the word pronunciation, the singing at the end of his bars, the "Ahh" at the end of certain lines.

Yeah, logics first album showed potential.

But I had to give up on dude after he became a blatant Drake clone.

Daps
Anyone who thinks Logic bit a cover (that Sam Spratt has been working on for 6 months) from Freddie Gibbs is a fukking idiot.

Gibbs is looking for some sales because his albums do sub-10K and Logic does 100K+ on release weeks.

Gibbs is looking like a bytch to me.

Edit: People mad :russ:

@Lord Poison negged you for your post in the thread Freddie Gibbs calls out Logic for biting. With the following comment: where u live fakkit? imma smack the shyt outta u

Gibbs stan or hardcore Logic hater? :upsetfavre:

In your mind why would Gibbs think him calling Logic out would help his sales? lol

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
They dont even look alike

this, and while they are both using painted, detailed artwork in a sort of fresco style for their albums, i feel like logic set the precedent on using detailed artwork in his previous projects, so his shyt now is more of a continuation of that.

that said, gibbs shoulda done what logic did on that IG post, cuz when he posted that video of his album cover in the museum, people were like oh thats cool what is that, and they didnt really get what was going on. but if you had that classical music playing, and then the camera slowly zoomed in on what looks to be a fancy renaissance painting, and as you get closer you notice the thugged out details, that woulda been :ohlawd:

and both these dudes biting ye anyways, dont forget kanye with that incredible Power video. that shyt blew my mind

i fukk with gibbs heavy, but i feel like he shouldnt have called out logic on this

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
All you fakkit negging me . Pinata Was a solid album but Logics joint was better imo :manny:

Only true legit I'll verse I ever heard from Gibbs was this- other than that nikka just rambles on with his hoarse voice with a decent line here or there.

Neg me all you want hoes
4n7BINL.gif

@BmoreGorilla this cac just exposed himself to the fullest