Freddie Gibbs calls out Logic for biting

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
i dont fukk with this logic cat at all because of his face but :francis:

guy been having covers designed by sam spratt since forever, not the first time this is happening. he has put in months of work into this apparently and looking at the amount of details it i'm not surprised

so yeah, it's still fukk logic and You Only Live 2wice coming March 31 , but we gotta keep it real here and admit freddie is overreacting here :sas2: yeah, logic is a patchwork-artist taking shyt from a lot of people, but this here? nah

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fw Gibbs and hate Logic, the promo vid itself may have been bitten but I doubt that he stole an album concept in just three weeks

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man we got Drake out here biting countries, lingos, and accent

and Logic biting, flows, sounds, and album covers
:mjlol:

these two need to make a song together fr. because it would be funny seeing who bites who, Drake returning to American Drake(specifically Maryland ling, accent etc) or Logic turning into Aubrey Logic

2 half black dudes biting

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I really liked logic's first album. Can those who think the guy who said he's better than Gibbs is tripping lost Gibb's best material?

Logic definitely ain't the most original guy in the world but to say he can't spit would be disingenuous.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Logics bites everyone ...but he's better than Freddie Gibbs.

giphy.gif

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I don't know what world you live in but 10k indie is a hell of a lot more impressive than 100k major from basically every angle. Major label rappers ain't making jack shyt off record sales, regardless.

Fred.
Uhhh no

I bet logic makes a lot more money for shows appearances n features than gibbs

Dont let the standom get in the way of "logic" brehS

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
even though Logic known for biting (not that i would know, i don't listen to him) looks like a coincidence to me.
Logic shyt is better and looks like it had way more put into it than than Gibbs.

Gibbs moaning as usual, he better watch Logic don't hire those hipster hitters that shot at Gibbs in Williamsburg again.

oh and Gibbs's album leaked.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I really liked logic's first album. Can those who think the guy who said he's better than Gibbs is tripping lost Gibb's best material?

Logic definitely ain't the most original guy in the world but to say he can't spit would be disingenuous.
nikka if I made a post of Gibbs best material I'd practically be posting entire projects. The essentials are midwestgangstaboxframe, Str8 Killa EP, Cold Day in Hell, and Pinata.