Freddie Gibbs Says The Game Is Corny For Bragging About fukking Joe Budden's Wife

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Few random things after reading the thread....

1. Gibbs is cool with Budden so this isn't completely random.

2. If you follow him on IG Gibbs basically lives in the gym and has been taking boxing lessons for a while. So nah, Game wouldn't necessarily win a fight.

3. Likewise Gibbs wouldn't necessarily win on wax. Game is corny as hell but he does good on battle records. Having said that, my money is on Gibbs.

4. Gibbs is friends with Baka which is where the whole "Pusha T lost if he don't respond in 24 hours" thing came from. It seems like he's seen the error of his ways though because he did a song with Pusha T a few months ago. No idea what it'll pop up on.

5. If Game said he fukked her there's a 99.99% chance he didn't. Dude is a prolific duck tale spinner.

Fred.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
5. If Game said he fukked her there's a 99.99% chance he didn't. Dude is a prolific duck tale spinner.

Fred.
im not so sure about this one. budden saying cyn told him to "go high" when addressing game. and that he still has never even asked her is odd imo. almost to the point of admission on her part. id think the first thing a person would do be to deny it if it werent true. i believe game on this and the kardashians.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Something tells me Gibbs aint that type of rapper

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He's right

For a dude who people says has an amazing discography, he sure doesnt let the music speak for itself. Then again Documentary 2 and 1992 probably didnt do the numbers he felt they deserve