Freddie Gibbs Says The Game Is Corny For Bragging About fukking Joe Budden's Wife

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im not so sure about this one. budden saying cyn told him to "go high" when addressing game. and that he still has never even asked her is odd imo. almost to the point of admission on her part. id think the first thing a person would do be to deny it if it werent true. i believe game on this and the kardashians.

Not saying it's impossible. :manny:

But it's possible he hasn't asked her because he doesn't give a fukk. Several women he's dated and/or been with have been ran through....Budden does a lot of corny shyt but he seems to have realistic expectations when it comes to this sort of thing.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gibbs was on IG earlier and said something like "someone asked me if I had beef with a rapper"....then he laughed and basically said he doesn't take rappers seriously enough to have real beef with.

Fred.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
nikkas pretending this wasn't hard as fukk..Game would wash him :yeshrug:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

:shaq2:

Meek Mill was a easy target around the time & had enough L's to make a diss track about...

What can Game say about Gibbs?

Game is the better battle rapper for sure but stop acting like it's going to be sided breh

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gibbs was on IG earlier and said something like "someone asked me if I had beef with a rapper"....then he laughed and basically said he doesn't take rappers seriously enough to have real beef with.

Fred.
A battle with a respectable artist could take Gibbs to the next level popularity wise. No one's crazy enough to risk it with him though

Dboy41

All Star
Daps

Uh no. Game did come with the bars but this whole diss was just “kicking him while he’s down”.

Think of it as if drake and meek fought. Drake ko’s meek, and game just comes and sucker punches meek while he’s down.

Game doesnt get many points for that.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Not everybody lives by the same rules...
U wife up females that some niggsz just fukked and have no respect for...
Then u open urself up to this type shyt

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
Not everybody lives by the same rules...
U wife up females that some niggsz just fukked and have no respect for...
Then u open urself up to this type shyt
Unless your girl a virgin or just ugly as fukk its gon be nikkas who smashed before you. Thats life.

Game is just a clown.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Two nikkas that talk about other rappers... and two nikkas tgat been accused of sexual assault.

Who will win a fight tho?

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Unless your girl a virgin or just ugly as fukk its gon be nikkas who smashed before you. Thats life.

Game is just a clown.
Bro... re-read my post that u quoted.
If a dude was dating ur girl before u got with her... and that was his girlfriend... 9 times out of 10, the niggs ain't gonna be dissing u about how he fukked ur girl.
He probly has some type of respect for her...
But if he just fukked her like a thot, and u wife her.... that nikka definitely has something over u....
And nobody can refute that