Freddie Roach Says Manny Pacquiao Was Given "Mystery Drink" Every Day By Alex Ariza!!!

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pacquiao agreed to unlimited piss tests NO CUTOFFS ALL THE WAY UP TO THE FIGHT....
So every last one of yall nikkas who trying insinuate shyt.. wanna act like this some kinda confirmation... can suck the skin off my dikk :pacspit:
Of course he would agree if he didnt know what was in his drink, friend.

We'll pass on the homosexuality, friend. :sitdown:

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The NSAC randomly ordered Manny and Floyd to take a piss test... If Pac's drink was spiked wouldn't Pac's test results have come up positive friend?? :mjpls:
If they have someone close to the NSAC to know when they are going to administer the test then its no stretch of the imagination to see how positive tests could be avoided, friend. If the strength coach doesnt want to tell the boxing coach what hes giving his fighter, somethings wrong. Somethings, demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If they have someone close to the NSAC to know when they are going to administer the test then its no stretch of the imagination to see how positive tests could be avoided, friend. If the strength coach doesnt want to tell the boxing coach what hes giving his fighter, somethings wrong. Somethings, demonic, friend. :sitdown:
Actually you are stretching your imagination coming up with all these different possible theories to incriminate Pacquiao and his team.....

The only thing demonic is to not give the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.. you are in violation friend..:ufdup: God is watching you right now..

If I chose to be demonic like yourself I can bring up how Floyd trains all year and probably cycles out through roids up until a couple of months before his fight.. If its not year round random drug tests you should assume they're all on it, not just Pacquiao

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Actually you are stretching your imagination coming up with all these different possible theories to incriminate Pacquiao and his team.....

The only thing demonic is to not give the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.. you are in violation friend..:ufdup: God is watching you right now..

If I chose to be demonic like yourself I can bring up how Floyd trains all year and probably cycles out through roids up until a couple of months before his fight.. If its not year round random drug tests you should assume they're all on it, not just Pacquiao
Pacman has used illegal substances and the truth will come out.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:snoop: Why do I always forget about this forum. This is a great thread.

Roach going in on Manny, but it was all good when he was cashing in. :mjpls:

The inevitable fall from grace for Manny when everything is revealed.

The change of events to Floyd's A sample :russ: