Freddie Roach Says Manny Pacquiao Was Given "Mystery Drink" Every Day By Alex Ariza!!!

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Radio Rahiem must've been like :dwillhuh: on the inside while Freddie was making Manny look more suspicious than ever. Jesus, talk about

images

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Its simple GBP don't fukk with VADA cuz at the very last minute they said Lamont was dirty fukking up the fight...ifJr I'm not mistaken they sat on the dirty sample for a month

As far as Floyd testing dirty...if there was even a lil bit of truth to that Fat Dan, ESPN, HBO, NBC, ABC would a been all the fukk over it...outing the big mouth black man N the Doping Organization covering up his tracks is a huge fukking story...not a story that gets broken by Gabe fukking Montoya N Maxboxing cronies:stopitslime:

You already kno that tho bringing up year old articles that proved to hold no weight:russ:

Continue to :troll: now
I dont have a link to a specific article..
but i do remember the ESPN boxing writer's referring to this article as something they thought was well written and factual...that they believed Floyd wasnt as clean as he would make everyone believe.

Doesnt explain why no one else decides to follow up and blow the thing up...but then again, plenty of other sports are getting a pass and they are just as much or more in the popular with plenty of credible journalism. Where are the articles about PED's in the NBA? Telling me it was just Rashard Lewis. Ha. Or the NFL? Sure we see players getting suspended, but where are the journalists burning them down. It must be that every suspension is due to adderall. :usure:
Baseball has been blown up...track and cycling always have...but nearly every sport gets a media pass on PED's.

Also, suprised no one mentioned the gem about Winky Wright and Kid Chocolate...:youngsabo:

And to start another topic, as far as i know the fighter hyped as the cleanest is Nonito Donaire. Apparently he pays to get tested 24/7 365.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still didnt answer his question though............Any comment on Floyd's A samples:russ:

My question is, if Floyd was soooooooooo clean, why did they never produce his blood test results when Manny asked for them in court:mjpls:

Instead, all of sudden, they want to settle and give more money that what anyone expected? Sounds fishy to me breh:smugbiden:

That Mayweather blood was looking funny in the light:heh:

So they say Floyd tested Dirty
then they saw he won't release results

so if somebody knows he tested dirty the results had to be released, which one is it

get this bullshyt outta here

Freddie Roach has incriminated manny with his own words and this is his training for crying out loud
they are plenty of oral steroids and also what Ariza probably gave him was something to clean out his system at the end of his cycle
to leave no traces of use

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

LOL. If that were true, then why did Pac refuse blood testing?Also, they wanted a release of Floyd's medical records too. :troll: move

That makes no sense. The OSDT for boxers to be 24/7 365 days a week makes no sense. WHo's gonna foot the bill ? Also, Pac wanted a 30 day cutoff right ? :dead:

Conte lying his ass off, of course. WHat anabolic steroid stays in you for 6 ,months :dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Why would Roach even bring it up if it's a non issue, he obviously knows more than what he's letting on
plus cheaters find different wise to cheat everyday its an artform

Because his hate for Ariza is that deep... Ariza kicked him in the chest followed by mocking his Parkinson. ... Calling Ariza shady and trying to hurt his credibility was the only shot Roach had.. but how do yall twist Roach saying he doesn't know what was in the shakes to Roach knows something was banned in the shakes??

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So they say Floyd tested Dirty
then they saw he won't release results

so if somebody knows he tested dirty the results had to be released, which one is it

get this bullshyt outta here

Freddie Roach has incriminated manny with his own words and this is his training for crying out loud
they are plenty of oral steroids and also what Ariza probably gave him was something to clean out his system at the end of his cycle
to leave no traces of use

If this nikka Floyd so clean, Why is he trying to hide them A samples... why are they trying to settle out of court?? Pay nikkas off??

Is bringing up Pac or Ariza yall only defense really?? :mjpls:

Freddy claimed he doesn't know what was in the shakes... what is incriminating about this... :smugfavre:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this nikka Floyd so clean, Why is he trying to hide them A samples... why are they trying to settle out of court?? Pay nikkas off??

Is bringing up Pac or Ariza yall only defense really?? :mjpls:

Freddy claimed he doesn't know what was in the shakes... what is incriminating about this... :smugfavre:

If he's hiding the samples, then I would they know that they were dirty?

So either he tested dirty or he's hiding the samples, which one is it

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If he's hiding the samples, then I would they know that they were dirty?

So either he tested dirty or he's hiding the samples, which one is it

The same way people "know" pac was on something because he didn't want to submit unlimited random blood withdrawals all the way up to the fight....

Why wouldn't Floyd reveal them A sample results??

Why won't you use your own logic for Floyd?? :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same way people "know" pac was on something because he didn't want to submit unlimited random blood withdrawals all the way up to the fight....

Why wouldn't Floyd reveal them A sample results??

Why won't you use your own logic for Floyd?? :youngsabo:

Because Manny who's been rocked repeatedly at lower weights, engaging in rocky balboa esq brawls at the lower weights
moved up in weight doing the exactly the same thing, it was suspicions

But the thing all this steroids talk, was never the reason the fight didn't happened, Floyd has fought people are on steroids before
I'm pretty sure
all that talk was gamesmenship, because Pac became the media darling for basically riding his coattails

its pretty clear now the beef with the arum is the only reason the got into the ring, because even if Pac was roided up he'd still lose

Floyd was a dangerous puncher at light weight, he had the same power at WW none of his fights would even be close even though the still aren't I mean he would KO cats with ease, but thats what happens when you move up in weight, not the opposite

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacquiao agreed to unlimited piss tests NO CUTOFFS ALL THE WAY UP TO THE FIGHT....
So every last one of yall nikkas who trying insinuate shyt.. wanna act like this some kinda confirmation... can suck the skin off my dikk :pacspit:
Hmm why didn't he agree to the blood testing ?? And roach the one throwing out the fact that manny would take suspicious drinks not us
Them @Black_Jesus posts lookin funny in the light.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Hmm why didn't he agree to the blood testing ?? And roach the one throwing out the fact that manny would take suspicious drinks not us

Roach was responding to Ariza's fighter, Brandon Rios, piss coming up dirty... Pac agreed to unlimited piss tests since 2009

Pac agreed to Floyds Blood tests too, but initially didn't want to have to submit an un unspecified unlimited amount of blood close to the fight..

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
opens thread to see people defending pac's obvious juicing:ehh:
:banderas:@freddie roach spilling the beans on pacman in a very calculated fashion in a attempt to save his own ass and legacy:wow:
with ariza getting caught roach knows its only a matter of time b4 that ether on pacs career is about to be dropped:youngsabo: