Frederick Douglass was an anti-black c00n

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yep. It’s a double edge sword. Like his mom wasn’t available to him because of the horrific slave conditions she worked as a caretaker for white families but she tried everything to give him an opportunities but he can’t even remember joyous occasions with her . It’s a broken “Homeplace” and Frederick was stuck
Thanks! That I did know, but from your post, I assumed that he vilifying his mother in a way Henry Louis Gates Jr did his mother, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
@Kiyoshi-Dono is right about y’all nikkas :snoop:
1KwlwmhqSTKiI4r2Ev.webp

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
:ohhh:Woooooow. I already didn't like his ass but this too much, fukking snitch. He couldn't wait to go run tell some white folks. :pacspit:

If it's not involving genealogy, Henry Louis Gates' opinion on anything is worthless to me. He's made far too many clown statements in other areas for my liking.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Wasn't he covering up ppl slave master ancestors? Ben Affleck iirc?

A clip with him and Sunny Hostin from The View was going viral like two or three days ago.

It really exposed just how dumb a lot cacs are too because they were trying to use her having slaveowner ancestry as some sort of gotcha, not realizing that it was a product of rape.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
A clip with him and Sunny Hostin from The View was going viral like two or three days ago.

It really exposed just how dumb a lot cacs are too because they were trying to use her having slaveowner ancestry as some sort of gotcha, not realizing that it was a product of rape.
They realize, they just trolling.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
His pro-black achievements:
  • Became a leader in the abolitionist movement
  • Published influential autobiography “Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave," providing many white people's first account of his life in slavery, detailing the brutalities he experienced and witnessed.
  • Traveled across the U.S. and even internationally given speeches about the horrors black people faced in America
  • Founded an abolitionist newspaper
  • Broke barriers by holding various government positions, becoming one of the first African Americans to attain high-ranking roles in the U.S. government.
  • Used his platform to denounce segregation, racial violence, and the denial of civil rights to African Americans. He argued passionately for equal treatment under the law, educational opportunities, and economic justice.

His anti-black achievements:

• Married a white woman

Therefore, Frederick Douglass cannot be considered pro-black, point blank.