~FREE Bottle of Supplements From Nutrition Essentials and Amazon~

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
It looks legit. I get most of my vitamins and natural supplements this way. I write reviews for products on amazon and they give them to me free or at a discount. Lot's of stuff listed there I use. Just the natural stuff though. Usually pay about a dollar or two for supplements.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
you have to have had ordered something before thou right?
Nope just need to be an amazon prime member. Then you go to certain websites and register with them. Some websites select you when you request products and others you get discount codes instantly. The better reviews you give the higher you rank. Then people start asking you to test better products. usually for free once they hunt you out. Right now i am hooked on matcha. What normally costs $20 in stores i get for 2 to 3 bucks and good quality. But i have gotten lots of other things as well.

snagshout.com is a good place to start. You do one item at a time. You order add code have it shipped to you. Try product and write a review. Once they verified you wrote a review you can pick another discounted product.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope just need to be an amazon prime member. Then you go to certain websites and register with them. Some websites select you when you request products and others you get discount codes instantly. The better reviews you give the higher you rank. Then people start asking you to test better products. usually for free once they hunt you out. Right now i am hooked on matcha. What normally costs $20 in stores i get for 2 to 3 bucks and good quality. But i have gotten lots of other things as well.

snagshout.com is a good place to start. You do one item at a time. You order add code have it shipped to you. Try product and write a review. Once they verified you wrote a review you can pick another discounted product.

:ohhh: Good looks on snagshout. This site is crazy.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Elite deal club is good too. This one has no limit how many items you can buy. They go live at 7pst and 11pst. Stuff goes quick but supplements are usually easily available. use the link below. its invite only.

elitedealclub.com/?invcode=K0cLcS6

:ohhh: Good looks on snagshout. This site is crazy.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Elite deal club is good too. This one has no limit how many items you can buy. They go live at 7pst and 11pst. Stuff goes quick but supplements are usually easily available. use the link below. its invite only.

elitedealclub.com/?invcode=K0cLcS6

whats your email so i can put it in as the person who invited me