Free willy ain't playing no games with Jaws

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
My favorite animal, what’s even crazier, they adapt their hunting skill to the area they live in, like the orcas that hunt tuna, hunt different than the ones that hunt seals, or whales etc they work surgically as a group or solo, they are also known as wolves of the sea

It's crazy how they create new methods to kill.

This squeezing sharks like toothpaste is some new shyt. Their old way of killing sharks was to poke them in their liver (which apparently stuns them and makes them freeze up) and then flipping them upside down (because that renders sharks completely helpless :damn:)

Also seen killer whales flip over floating pieces of ice just to get sea lions back into the water so they can eat them.

These nikkas be on some macguyver shyt just to eat :dahell:

Like ol boy said earlier, God help us if they develop a taste for human flesh :wow:

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
GIANT MURDEROUS DOLPHINS.
SMART Giant Murderous Dolphins. Ever since I seen a documentary about "Orcas" and how they hunt seals, I correct everyone and say you mean Killer Whales. Orca sound too nice Killer Whale is a title. Name any animal that gets the name Killer in there that won't royally fukk you up?

giphy.gif

shyt that does this
source.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Notice that we’ve been conditioned to believe that the GREAT WHITE shark is the king of the seas? But the whole time it’s been the BLACK KILLER whale.

White people wouldn’t let anything Black be perceived as great or dominant over something white.
Facts :wow: