Chi
Free shoulda done his research
"Oshawa: Prepared to Be Amazed"

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
GirlTalkFreeway.jpg

freeway was robbed 2 mins after this pic was taken......

That the chain I always see him in, not no Roc ish

Daps
I don't even know if Free still has the Roc chain. Whenever I see him, he has on the "I-95 freeway" jawn.
he still has it. i seen him post a couple pics w/ it on on IG. Everybody else probably sold their shyt.

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Homie I ain't even joking and the proof of the truth of what I'm saying is hoe ass nikkas like @Uncle_Ruckus catching feelings about what I'm saying, nikka sitting there nodding his head to US rap talmbout "don't get caught slipping or you'll end up dead on these streets", thinking he can relate to that shyt cuz he gotta fear violent canadian thugs throwing snow balls at him when he walks out his crib past 8pm.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
most these niccas hardly go outside, let alone go outside at night....most niccas in certain environments get got AT LEAST one time in their life...just by chance...I know I got my hood stories...I got a couple Ls :mjcry:
I got my stories...I got jumped by 5 dudes in a college town...

It took five of them goons to punch me in the face once.

It was embarassing for both parties.:mjcry:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. They was doing him a favor, let "the roc" go that shyt over ahki

2. He def not a herb he put up a fight but is it worth it losing your life over a chain? Naw let thst shyt go

Was probably Allah intervention

Homie is a coward, he thought he was in the USA, if you resist canadian thugs when they tryna snatch your shyt, at worse they will pull down your pants and give you a wedgie, or put snow on your genitals, a few might get hyped and start pulling your hair and scratching your face.

thugjr

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toronto is soft, i lived here all my life....anyone that says anything different is delusional and a liar