Freeway Talks Making "What We Do", Working With Just Blaze, Memorable Studio Sessions & More

aj41510

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember that one studio session with Cassidy where he got bodied in a battle? Most memorable session of mine from Freeway.

aj41510

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no i don't..was your mother cleaning the building during that particular time?

Who gives 2 fukks about mothers, whether it's mine or yours. You act like you're supposed to unconditionally love someone cuz they popped you out her c*nt you simp ass nikka.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Who gives 2 fukks about mothers, whether it's mine or yours. You act like you're supposed to unconditionally love someone cuz they popped you out her c*nt you simp ass nikka.
where did that come from? did some dude who resembled free punched your pregnant wife in the stomach 5 times or something??

aj41510

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where did that come from? did some dude who resembled free punched your pregnant wife in the stomach 5 times or something??

What's with all the make believe "did someone....", or your mother bullshyt jokes? shyts played out like Freeways career. Bottom line is dude is garbage. Now he out here tryin to make a name with Jacka, who's talent surpasses this fat fukk by light years.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
What's with all the make believe "did someone....", or your mother bullshyt jokes? shyts played out like Freeways career. Bottom line is dude is garbage. Now he out here tryin to make a name with Jacka, who's talent surpasses this fat fukk by light years.
ask yourself why you came in here to talk shyt? just fukk off.

aj41510

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ask yourself why you came in here to talk shyt? just fukk off.

Wait, I posted my most memorable studio moment of Freeway was when he got bodied by Cassidy, then you post some mother joke after that, now you're saying I started talking shyt? The fukk part of the game is this? You lil ol incestual ass crack baby raised in a lesbian household ass nikka. Don't start somethin and can't finish it ass degenerate nikka. All I'm sayin was that was my most memorable studio session of this bum.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
fukked up them dudes cames in and shytted on him on his own shyt
I bet freeway really was like :mjmad2: after Jay made his voice irrelevant