straightcash

All Star
Daps
Sorry for putting ya on blast, but you said this record wasn't makin' No money :mjpls:

:whoa: im not arguing with that my dude

trust me i know the business well and yes RELATIONSHIPS created by that 100k will definitly validate it's worth....

that's the same point i was trying to make to a local unsigned artist from South Carolina whom was using me as a negotiator to secure a feature from a Platinum Atlanta rapper during the early 2000's.......

the lil homie couldn't comprehend that and got offended because he offered to pay the "platinum atl rapper" (whom i will not name) 70k to contribute a verse to a song he had on an upcoming album he was trying to pitch to a major label.

well the "platinum atl rapper" responded and i quote.." 70 thou?!?!?....n1gga i turn down shows for that amount ...he got me fukked up folk"

i had to relay this response back to the local cat...who took offense and vowed to not only record a DISS SONG exposing him (they had mutual friends) but also willing to take it to the STREETS on some :bustback: shyt

it got crazy...thank god cooler heads prevailed between both camps and was able to squash the misunderstanding before it erupted :whew:

but my point is THE DEPTH OF THE REAL RELATIONSHIP ...and the VALUE OF THE ASSOCIATION....

he ain't DIDDY nor BIRDMAN as far as mogul status...so don't act like u gonna boss up by linking with him :ufdup:

and as far as LYRICS...

come on CALI.....this is FRENCH MONTANA we talking about here....we ain't gonna get no DOPE BARS from this dude...just some funny adlibs and catchy phrases and hooks....

so that's why i question the 100k as being worth it for any artist lookin for that stimulus

check youtube breh...thier is a gang of FRENCH MONTANA features paid for by a gang of UNKNOWN and UNISGNED artists and it ain't got them NO WHERE..

look at this artist named ISHE he not only paid for FRENCH ..he also paid for a RAEKWON AND WALE feature as well....

and THIS RECORD AIN'T WENT NO WHERE :camby:

.so that is WHY THAT 100K pricetag is questionable ..and HE KNOW IT TOO..im pretty sure he has been "jewed down" or negotiated for less ....simply cause MONEY IS MONEY at the end of the day...so he ain't getting that 100k for every lick :manny:

its' just a NUMBER he puts out thier for the "desperate and ignorant" who feel they really need that

FRENCH knows the hustle....and he his hustling all the way to the bank to get 100k just for him to say Haaaaaaaaaaaan

:russ:

But French just made another 100 stacks! :whoo::gladbron:

RLu9Tfq.gif

http://www.wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/triple-h-on-samoa-joe-wrestling-in-main-event-of-raw-wwe-2k17-now-available-on-windows-pc/
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wwe-2k17-soundtrack-revealed-chosen-by-puff-daddy/1100-6442424/

• Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – "What About The Rest Of Us"
  • Anderson .Paak – "Come Down"
  • Andy Black – "We Don't Have To Dance"
  • Axwell Λ Ingrosso – "This Time"
  • Black Sabbath – "Paranoid"
  • Bring Me The Horizon – "Run"
  • FIDLAR – "Drone"
  • French Montana (feat. Kojak Black) – "Lockjaw"
  • iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – "We Run"
  • P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – "Bad Boy For Life"
  • Travis Barker & Yelawolf – "Out of Control"
  • Twenty One Pilots – "Ride"
  • Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – "We Made It"