French Montana Comments On 50 Cent's Music Career Being Stifled By Beef

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
nah.. a large part of 50s appeal at the time was his Beef with Murder Inc who were running shyt.... he was the underdog and everyone was rooting for him...

Dude just took that formula and basically beefed with basically everyone that wasnt signed to shady/aftermath.... shyt got boring

:sitdown:
The major part of his success was quality music. Hardly any of his big songs were based around beef

his mixtapes have ALWAYS ben quality all the way till now 2012(lost tape, murdr by numbers)

his doesnt fit into the mainstream anymore(gangsta music)

pretty simple

50 my nig but lets be honest. His music up to grodt was a whole different level. Most of his sh*t now just seems forced

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sitdown:
The major part of his success was quality music. Hardly any of his big songs were based around beef

50 my nig but lets be honest. His music up to grodt was a whole different level. Most of his sh*t now just seems forced

Im not disputing that....what Im saying is that his image was based around beef starting with How to Rob....

I think he still makes decent music but it gets boring him dissing every rapper that aint named Eminem...

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
How To Rob & Wanksta is what pretty much put him in the game.. how is that "hardly".. :wtb:

Hardly any of his big songs were based on beefs. Period.
We are discussing what made him fall off...not what got him some initial buzz. But go ahead, I know hatin 50 is almost therapeutic for you :russ:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
it was a combo of bad music and beef

speaking of How To Rob, how many placements did D. Dot get after that? 2? that kind of killed his career, that and his beats started to suck :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
music changed in 2007/08

up till this time 50's brand of music was flooding the world...

if you look @ the history of MUSIC... you will notice that around every 5 YEARS.. MAINSTREAM Hip-HOP changes sounds and superstars...

even EM knew this.... his 1st major debut was in 99' then encore in 2004... 5yrs...

he took4yrs off....

so 5yrs after his last album he comes back in the game.... SMART... even an artsit as big aS EMINEM would of suffered from the 5yr time table