French Montana Comments On 50 Cent's Music Career Being Stifled By Beef

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
CLEARLY Birdman is a true goon...... :birdman:

no wonder nobody has ever touched Weezy ( no proof he was in them escalades in LA man, stop it 40 Glock thats why Karma came back to your ass)

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Besides the obvious (the bad music, he had his run, etc)

I think what hurts 50 is that he isn't willing to jump in whatever is hot to stay relevant like Jay & Diddy. You got a network of mainstream artist that work together & try to keep each other relevant, which is part of the business now. You'll see Drake featuring Ross, or Ross featuring Drake, Lil wayne featuring some nikka, etc. 50 has no desire to be in that network

He didn't NEED too before. A lot of G-Unit albums were G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath albums only. Rarely features from other rappers. The game changed. Everybody needs relationships and now 50 is on the outside looking in. Nobody on the inside wants anything to do with him.

Now you see him trying to get closer with some of the new dudes. It won't work.

IronFist

🎯 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps
please excuse my french but 50 is a soft for this....allow me to explain

DJ Vlad has ask artists since the incident happen with Gunplay, what were there thoughts on 50 Cent basing his career off beef

there's videos with Immortal technique and a couple of others (50 didnt respond to none of this guys)

based on what i see : HE ONLY REASON 50 SAID SOMETHING IS BECAUSE Montana is affiliated with Ross

furthermore imo, rather than respond to montana why not try to focus on the business side of things and develop those artist you have sitting on your label (like spider joke, 40 socked, etc).

Last edited: