Fresh Kid Ice from 2 Live Crew passed away

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
RIP but lets not start with this whole he was GOAT/Legend shyt. Dude was apart of a booty music group led by Luke.

Dog without 2 Live.. No Trick Daddy Dollars...no JT Money+Poison Clan..No Magic Mike..No Miami Boyz...No Rick Ross...No Ying Yang Twins.. Oh and the legendary buckwild shows people still remember to this day.. The ones that had a whole lotta baby mama/aunties poppin that p*ssy and throwin that ass in the club

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"i know he'll be disgusted when he sees your p*ssy busted"

i remember thinking "how would her dad see that unless he's checking her p*ssy every night?"

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
RIP but lets not start with this whole he was GOAT/Legend shyt. Dude was apart of a booty music group led by Luke.
You're tripping

2 live crew is considered the first South Rappers. Even tho all of them ain't originally from the south they blew up in the South and gave the South their sound

Opened the Door for everybody. Outkast, Scarface, T.I., LiL Wayne, Gucci Mane, Jeezy

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You're tripping

2 live crew is considered the first South Rappers. Even tho all of them ain't originally from the south they blew up in the South and gave the South their sound

Opened the Door for everybody. Outkast, Scarface, T.I., LiL Wayne, Gucci Mane, Jeezy

Eaxctly..
Back then when these dudes were popping it was nobody caring they came from Miami.
Their music lit up many a hip hop party out east and west. Its ridiculous to talk down on The 2 Live Crew.

Rip

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dog without 2 Live.. No Trick Daddy Dollars...no JT Money+Poison Clan..No Magic Mike..No Miami Boyz...No Rick Ross...No Ying Yang Twins.. Oh and the legendary buckwild shows people still remember to this day.. The ones that had a whole lotta baby mama/aunties poppin that p*ssy and throwin that ass in the club

That would of been a good thing

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You're tripping

ahh Geto Boys gained popularity the same time 2 live did in 1989. doesnt matter what they did, their music was corny and for bytches only.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
ahh Geto Boys gained popularity the same time 2 live did in 1989. doesnt matter what they did, their music was corny and for bytches only.
No

I was listening to 2 Live crew - throw the D in 1986 and I'm not from the south
2 live crew gained popularity from that record but they was dropping records before that like back in 84

Geto Boys gained popularity in 1991 with Mind Playing Tricks On Me

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No

I was listening to 2 Live crew - throw the D in 1986 and I'm not from the south
2 live crew gained popularity from that record but they was dropping records before that like back in 84

Geto Boys gained popularity in 1991 with Mind Playing Tricks On Me

LMAO. care to tell me which secret unknown albums u were listening before their DEBUT album from 1986?

breh stop. Geto Boys popped off in 1988. Became popular with their 2nd album in 1989.

all this shyt is pointless because Geto Boys didnt pop because of 2 live crew. Two totally different sounds and groups. So no, the south isnt here because of 2 live. The stupid club booty music is.

Last edited:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
LMAO. care to tell me which secret unknown albums u were listening before their DEBUT album from 1986?

breh stop. Geto Boys popped off in 1988. Became popular with their 2nd album in 1989. :camby:
How old are you? :gucci:

If u was into Hiphop in 1986 u heard of Throw the D. That song was popular amongst HipHop heads no matter where u was from

how is Will I Am from California and he's using lyrics from Throw The D on a Fergie song?

How did Wil I Am know about this "secret unknown" song
:dwillhuh:

http://www.whosampled.com/sample/12834/Fergie-will.i.am-Fergalicious-2-Live-Crew-Throw-the-dikk/

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
How old are you? :gucci:

If u was into Hiphop in 1986 u heard of Throw the D. That song was popular amongst HipHop heads no matter where u was from

how is Will I Am from California and he's using lyrics from Throw The D on a Fergie song?

How did Wil I Am know about this "secret unknown" song
:dwillhuh:

http://www.whosampled.com/sample/12834/Fergie-will.i.am-Fergalicious-2-Live-Crew-Throw-the-dikk/

im 35. wtf does your reply have to do with anything? U still aint showed shyt except 2 live crew was more popular a year or two before the Geto Boys which doesnt prove they paved the way for them or outkast when they sound nothing like wack ass 2 live.

u need to rephrase your shyt because the good southern rap would still of been here even without 2 live success. Now all that club booty music wouldnt be here. Thats not what the South is all about breh which is my point

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
im 35. wtf does your reply have to do with anything? U still aint showed shyt except 2 live crew was more popular a year or two before the Geto Boys which doesnt prove they paved the way for them or outkast when they sound nothing like wack ass 2 live.

u need to rephrase your shyt because the good southern rap would still of been here even without 2 live success. Now all that club booty music wouldnt be here. Thats not what the South is all about breh which is my point
how can u say the 2 live Crew didn't pave the way for Geto Boys or Outkast? 2 Live Crew opened the door for South Rappers... that means they paved the way for them

Like I said before 2 live Crew is considered the first South Rappers. even tho all members ain't from the south they blew up in the south and gave the south their sound

Geto Boys didn't do Booty Bass music but we might not have the Geto Boys if nobody opened the door for them

In the late 80's, early 90's there was plenty of South Rappers doing Booty Bass music influenced by 2 livecrew... wasn't too many South Rappers doing the Horror core/Shock Rap Geto Boys came out doing so 2 live Crew was definetley more influential

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
how can u say the 2 live Crew didn't pave the way for Geto Boys or Outkast? 2 Live Crew opened the door for South Rappers... that means they paved the way for them

Like I said before 2 live Crew is considered the first South Rappers. even tho all members ain't from the south they blew up in the south and gave the south their sound

Geto Boys didn't do Booty Bass music but we might not have the Geto Boys if nobody opened the door for them

In the late 80's, early 90's there was plenty of South Rappers doing Booty Bass music influenced by 2 livecrew... wasn't too many South Rappers doing the Horror core/Shock Rap Geto Boys came out doing so 2 live Crew was definetley more influential
There is nothing backing this theory at all. No way in hell is the success of outkast and geto boys is because of 2 live crew. Outkast and geto boys sound nothing like 2 live. 2 live is just a party music making group that blew up and happened to be from the south in florida. That does not mean they paved the way for groups or rappers who sound nothing like them :comeon: