FRM (Financial Risk Manager) - help a breh out

DeuceZ

EllePetiteGarcon
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun..Son!
Brehs

anyone know about this certification? It seems in line with my goals but not sure how marketable it is compared to say a CFA :patrice: Any thoughts? :feedme:

---

Superstar
Daps
Brehs

anyone know about this certification? It seems in line with my goals but not sure how marketable it is compared to say a CFA :patrice: Any thoughts? :feedme:

Not sure what you're asking. Are you asking how is compared to the CFA? I honestly can't recall anyone having that designation. I will have to look through my contacts to remember.

I would say this out of all the certificates for finance CFA still is the most desired and holds the most clout. I can't think of anyone who has a full CFA designation that isn't living their best life. The CFA is a nightmare of test though.

DeuceZ

EllePetiteGarcon
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun..Son!
Not sure what you're asking. Are you asking how is compared to the CFA? I honestly can't recall anyone having that designation. I will have to look through my contacts to remember.

I would say this out of all the certificates for finance CFA still is the most desired and holds the most clout. I can't think of anyone who has a full CFA designation that isn't living their best life. The CFA is a nightmare of test though.

Thks breh I thought about the CFA but I'm really not interested in delving deeper in investments. Risk management is where I want to be but I never heard about this FRM until recently...

---

Superstar
Daps
Thks breh I thought about the CFA but I'm really not interested in delving deeper in investments. Risk management is where I want to be but I never heard about this FRM until recently...

Understand that CFA is a God damn marriage, no way someone doing that in 3 years clean. So I understand that for sure, best of luck breh!:salute: