From Damascus, a conversation with a former US Special Forces veteran on covert action in Syria

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I finished the video.

I somewhat disagree with him

He at no point, acknowledges that other nations are doing what he doesn't want us to do.

Whats the deal?

Everyone has a problem with the USA but won't say shyt about other actors. Thats where I disagree.

We need to be vying for power, and doing everything to maintain it. I don't find a problem with that, and I damn sure don't find a problem with pursuing our own interests at all costs.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
He didn't say much I find fault with.

There are great-game politics at play here.

We have our interests.

Whats the problem?

You are such a fukking little weasel. I guaran fukking tee you've never been in a fight in your life.

It's an interesting clip. I actually have a friend who just went overseas(he's in the rangers so I don't know where exactly overseas is). I worry about him being involved in this nonsense

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I finished the video.

I somewhat disagree with him

He at no point, acknowledges that other nations are doing what he doesn't want us to do.

Whats the deal?

Everyone has a problem with the USA but won't say shyt about other actors. Thats where I disagree.

We need to be vying for power, and doing everything to maintain it. I don't find a problem with that, and I damn sure don't find a problem with pursuing our own interests at all costs.

The US has had no foothold in Syria. And its obvious regime change doesn't work. Obama and Biden were against training and equipping rebels but ultimately went along with it because necons such as yourself (or liberal interventionists whatever you spin it) are still rampant inside the Beltway.

If you're the President of a country and the world's only super power is bankrolling a rebellion against you via its vassals in Qatar and Saudi, I'm sure you would fight back and use the support of your allies who've backed you for decades.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are such a fukking little weasel. I guaran fukking tee you've never been in a fight in your life.

It's an interesting clip. I actually have a friend who just went overseas(he's in the rangers so I don't know where exactly overseas is). I worry about him being involved in this nonsense
Sounds like you don't understand covert action.

But thats ok. You don't understand a lot. Outside of baseless insults.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The US has had no foothold in Syria. And its obvious regime change doesn't work. Obama and Biden were against training and equipping rebels but ultimately went along with it because necons such as yourself (or liberal interventionists whatever you spin it) are still rampant inside the Beltway.

If you're the President of a country and the world's only super power is bankrolling a rebellion against you via its vassals in Qatar and Saudi, I'm sure you would fight back and use the support of your allies who've backed you for decades.
Did you see Adam Curtis' new documentary?

Adam Curtis, HyperNormalisation