From Damascus, a conversation with a former US Special Forces veteran on covert action in Syria

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why? Blowing up countries for oil does what for the citizens of the U.S.?
Everything you own, consume, and take for granted in the United States, is directly as a result of and in relation to access to oil, oil products, and oil partnerships.

I know many of you like to use a blind eye when we talk about supply chains, or how conglomerates simplify the most mundane of tasks for your undeserving, overprivileged asses, but sometimes it takes people like me to remind you that we know a LITTLE more about the very things you claim to think is "secret knowledge"

I know more about this than you. Always have. Looks like I always will.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Who gives a fukk?

You want global access, with none of the dirty work.

Deal with it.

Syria is where the sausage gets made, and USA interests are reinforced.
What sausage?

What has the US gained from the Syrian civil war, or the last 15 years in the Middle East? Be specific.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What sausage?

What has the US gained from the Syrian civil war, or the last 15 years in the Middle East? Be specific.
Syrian war?

Nothing, as of now.

Had Obama not p*ssy footed with the red line we'd have ended this shyt a long time ago.

Last 15 years? Quite a bit. We've engaged in a covert war to stop Iran's nuclear ambitions, we've held the Saudi's relatively in pocket, we've helped to keep a lid on tensions with Israel and their neighbors, and only until the last 1-2 years have we seen what happens when the US steps back and more eager players like Russia and China try to have a say in the outcome.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything you own, consume, and take for granted in the United States, is directly as a result of and in relation to access to oil, oil products, and oil partnerships.

I know many of you like to use a blind eye when we talk about supply chains, or how conglomerates simplify the most mundane of tasks for your undeserving, overprivileged asses, but sometimes it takes people like me to remind you that we know a LITTLE more about the very things you claim to think is "secret knowledge"

I know more about this than you. Always have. Looks like I always will.

1. The technology we have today surpasses this....3-d printing is one example
2. You seem to be missing the part of destroying millions of lives in the process of using this oil
3. You didn't know anything about Syria til I posted it. Stop and check the curry on stove before it burns.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Syrian war?

Nothing, as of now.

Had Obama not p*ssy footed with the red line we'd have ended this shyt a long time ago.

Last 15 years? Quite a bit. We've engaged in a covert war to stop Iran's nuclear ambitions, we've held the Saudi's relatively in pocket, we've helped to keep a lid on tensions with Israel and their neighbors, and only until the last 1-2 years have we seen what happens when the US steps back and more eager players like Russia and China try to have a say in the outcome.

Stuxnet was a computer virus.... we didn't have to go to war, we just had to give someone a thumb drive :mjlol:

Saudi Arabia is on the brink of collapse :mjlol:

Israel is running amok with the occupation and human rights violations of Palestinians.... not to mention they are mostly flanked by stable countries/water and have a crazy army. Most importantly though ISIS doesn't seem to give a fukk about Israel.... that is worth more as far as their peace than anything we do

Russia is stepping in because we have spent the last decade antagonizing and sanctioning them. China is stepping in because their growth engine is stalling and they have to increase their geopolitical leverage.

Plus you seem to forget we get like 90% of our oil from non-Gulf states and produce damn near half the oil we consume. We are a net oil exporter as well :ufdup:

In summary, we haven't got shyt for the last 15 years in the Middle East, except dead + injured + PTSD'd soldiers, ISIS, and trillions of wasted taxpayer dollars/sovereign debt. BRILLIANT. :martin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
2. You seem to be missing the part of destroying millions of lives in the process of using this oil
3. You didn't know anything about Syria til I posted it. Stop and check the curry on stove before it burns.
1. What do you think plastic is?
2. You have no problem with Russia or Syria or Iran, though.
3. This, is too stupid to take seriously.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Stuxnet was a computer virus.... we didn't have to go to war, we just had to give someone a thumb drive :mjlol:

Israel is running amok with the occupation and human rights violations of Palestinians.... not to mention they are mostly flanked by stable countries/water and have a crazy army. Most importantly though ISIS doesn't seem to give a fukk about Israel.... that is worth more as far as their peace than anything we do

Russia is stepping in because we have spent the last decade antagonizing and sanctioning them. China is stepping in because their growth engine is stalling and they have to increase their geopolitical leverage.

Plus you seem to forget we get like 90% of our oil from non-Gulf states and produce damn near half the oil we consume. We are a net oil exporter as well

In summary, we haven't got shyt for the last 15 years in the Middle East, except dead + injured + PTSD'd soldiers, ISIS, and trillions of wasted taxpayer dollars/sovereign debt. BRILLIANT. :martin:

ExxonMobil stock holders gained a few % though :ufdup:

Whats a few million lives for a 30% capital gain :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. What do you think plastic is?
2. You have no problem with Russia or Syria or Iran, though.
3. This, is too stupid to take seriously.

1.Experts Produce Plastic Without Fossil Fuels

5 Incredible Oil-Free Ways To Make Plastic | Care2 Causes

http://gizmodo.com/5885953/who-needs-oil-when-scientists-can-make-plastic-from-plants

Plastic without the petroleum | News | Geek.com

2. i don't live in those countries and never been. So how do I assume hate for someone or something I've never been around?

3. Is it stupid? You claim to be an expert in everything.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Why did @Ill have to tag him :russ:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Obama was in the right to not get involved in the Syrian civil war. The rebels are mostly Islamist and admire the Taliban and have the backing of Saudi Arabia. The same rebels fought along ISIS back in 2012/2013 before ISIS went rogue. It is a very complex sectarian war where there is nothing to gain. You have the Kurds,Druze,Alawies,Christians who all dont trust the Sunni opposition. The war isnt black and white.Russia and Iran have shown symmetry in Syria helping Assad. At this rate the rebels will be held in Idlib.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama was in the right to not get involved in the Syrian civil war. The rebels are mostly Islamist and admire the Taliban and have the backing of Saudi Arabia. The same rebels fought along ISIS back in 2012/2013 before ISIS went rogue. It is a very complex sectarian war where there is nothing to gain. You have the Kurds,Druze,Alawies,Christians who all dont trust the Sunni opposition. The war isnt black and white.Russia and Iran have shown symmetry in Syria helping Assad. At this rate the rebels will be held in Idlib.

The problem is Barry is involved.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1.Experts Produce Plastic Without Fossil Fuels

5 Incredible Oil-Free Ways To Make Plastic | Care2 Causes

http://gizmodo.com/5885953/who-needs-oil-when-scientists-can-make-plastic-from-plants

Plastic without the petroleum | News | Geek.com

2. i don't live in those countries and never been. So how do I assume hate for someone or something I've never been around?

3. Is it stupid? You claim to be an expert in everything.
1. Experimental. No where near production or demand levels.

2. Its obvious you don't travel.

3. I happen to know a lot. Sorry that threatens you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Plus you seem to forget we get like 90% of our oil from non-Gulf states and produce damn near half the oil we consume. We are a net oil exporter as well :ufdup:

You want solutions that are final.

The world doesn't work that way.

Thats what you all fundamentally don't appreciate about international relations.

This is about continuous involvement and the moving of pieces on the board.

This is not about finding some total solution to a complex problem.

Government is about governing. Its about management over time.

This isn't a work project.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Experimental. No where near production or demand levels.

2. Its obvious you don't travel.

3. I happen to know a lot. Sorry that threatens you.

1. Even oil was in experimental at one point.
2. I do travel however you can't go into Iran or Syria unless you are citizen
3. You don't travel because you are at almost 100,000 posts.....sounds like you don't get out much.