Mixtapes & EPs Fuk with my beat tape

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Leezy On Da Track - I Still Got Alot Left In The Tank!
Leezy_On_Da_Track_I_Still_Got_Alot_Left_In_The_Tan-front.jpg

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Constructive criticism:

1. The beats don't sound mastered like for each track you didn't blend in the layers together properly if you know what I mean. Like certain sounds just appear out of nowhere and so it feels random.
  2. It sounds a little generic like you're copying other people's work.
  3. It sonically doesn't sound fat, but more "digital" and flat. I don't know what machine you're using but it sounds like a PC. [Side note: did you know the engineering equipment that producers like Dr. Dre, Puff Daddy, Q-Tip, Koonye West:scust:, DJ Quik, DJ Battlecat use are the same cheap old board from the 90s that they then run it through a computer to record the analogue sound and save it digitally]
If I were you I'd experiment with old production styles and try to implement what you like personally today and fuse it as opposed to fitting in with today's trash. Who knows you could create the next wave if you try to be different?

Just my opinion. Good luck breh
VxlLdnk.png

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Constructive criticism:

1. The beats don't sound mastered like for each track you didn't blend in the layers together properly if you know what I mean. Like certain sounds just appear out of nowhere and so it feels random.
  2. It sounds a little generic like you're copying other people's work.
  3. It sonically doesn't sound fat, but more "digital" and flat. I don't know what machine you're using but it sounds like a PC. [Side note: did you know the engineering equipment that producers like Dr. Dre, Puff Daddy, Q-Tip, Koonye West:scust:, DJ Quik, DJ Battlecat use are the same cheap old board from the 90s that they then run it through a computer to record the analogue sound and save it digitally]
If I were you I'd experiment with old production styles and try to implement what you like personally today and fuse it as opposed to fitting in with today's trash. Who knows you could create the next wave if you try to be different?

Just my opinion. Good luck breh
VxlLdnk.png
no doubt fam, I will admit this is far from the best mixing on this project.